Non-Disney Question...

NewJerseyDVCMembers

One contract is never enough!
Hi everyone,
We have a very important question that only soemone here can answer. It is completely Non-Disney related. A co-worker of ours is from England and is a huge soccer fan. We love to "bust each others stones", so here is where someone can help. We know he is a Tottham spurs soccer fan. We want to know who is this teams rival? We are going to order flags of his rivals team and hang them all around his house while he is on vacation. Can someone help us pull this off? Thanks.

You are BAD :rotfl2:

I love it :thumbsup2

I will ask hubbie when he gets home

That's Tottenham Hotspur (nickname Spurs). Their biggest rivals are:

Arsenal (nickname: The Gunners)

So cruel it's brilliant! Arsenal's colours are red and white :)

I am married to Arsenal's biggest fan, seriously he loves Arsenal more than me :rolleyes1 here is the link to their official site if it helps:

http://www.arsenal.com/index.asp

I have to caution you however that your friend may never speak to you again :lmao:

Just to let you know that the next game that Spurs are playing Arsenal is on the 22nd April

Maybe you can use all your Arsenal stuff again :rotfl:
Now who is bad :lmao:

Looking forward to the pictures and hearing how you get along

My family are lifelong Spurs supporters - we never had a choice!! The main rivals are Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham (all London clubs).

Arsenal will really wind him up though - it works for us!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter