Nominate a DISer for President!

Can I nominate me? I just want a chance to ride in Air Force One and get Presidential M&M's.

Actually, I'd nominate Galahad. He he has a level head on his shoulders.

Jack Jack....life would never be boring.

President shmesident! VP is where it's at! All the perks and none of the responsibility. So if anyone's looking for a VP, I'm in ;)

L107Angel, because I can't complain if I don't vote.

And who else would I want answering my posts at 3 AM (with a pounding hangover)?

I would like to nominate John (Charade) because he is always willing to debate his beliefs intelligently, even when being attacked from the opposition.

obinwanpinobi-good person, level headed-and meanlaureen would make a kickin first lady to observe:thumbsup2

I second that one.

If I was looking for a conservative, it'd have to be Zippa D Doodah.

I nominate Zip!

Kristine

I definitely "third" that nomination!

*in my best Alexander Haig voice* I'm in charge here.:lmao:
Thank you for your support, now could someone please direct me to the DIS Oval Office? *changes to Mel Brooks voice from Blazing Saddles* work, work work:lmao:

Thank you and have a tax-free day.

since the country seems to think it's time for change...

forget about running a main-stream DISboard candidate...drenched in pixie dust & spouting the mickey mouse party line:mic:

i nominate anyone from the Universal Boards (doesn't matter who, we all have eachothers backs;) )

ps -thick skins too from years of snipe attacks that would never happen @ Disney.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter