Noise from Luau Cove at Poly

KatieBelle

Queen of the Pirates
Has anyone ever had a problem with noise in their room from the Luau Cove at the Polynesian? We have small children who go to bed early. Is there a room location that we should avoid?

If you're on the lagoon side of Aeotearoa, you'll probably be able to hear the music. Its pretty faint if your balcony door is closed, though.

One year we were in the building closest to the luau. The only time we heard anything was when the balcony doors were open. :D

Hello,
We stayed in Fiji, first floor facing cove in September 03 and did hear drums somewhere between 9:30 and 10:00 pm. They were very faint (door was closed) and actually added to the theme of the Polynesian. My young grandchildren had no trouble sleeping through them (5,4,3 and 8 mos.) The Polynesian is so special; I wouldn't let the Spirit of Aloha worry me. Have a great trip.
:wave2:
Disnemimi

We just got back from the same location disnemimi mentioned and we too could hear the drums from our room. It was very faint, but like disnemimi mentioned, it added to the whole feel. In fact I even opned the doors to hear it better and called home for family to hear it too. ;)

Thanks for all the responses! Now I hope that we get a room in Fiji or Aotearoa so that my DH and I can sit outside and enjoy the drums after the kids go to bed. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter