Noise from Aquaduck

diznefamily

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have concerns that the aquaduck will be noisy from the water rushing through that it interferes with quiet time reading and relaxing at the adult pool?

Short answer - no. The Aquaduck is completely encased in the forward funnel at its closest point to the Quiet Cove.

But the reason the Quiet cove pool is at the front is that all of the sound will flow aft while in motion, leaving the mickey pool the loudest pool. and the QC is also in an area of low foot traffic. If one notices that the forward and mid ship elevators are very close together. There shouldn't be much noice in the QC area. pirate:

Yay! :goodvibes My husband and I are going alone for the first 3 nights on the Dream and then having our kids join us for the next 4 nights. We are looking for complete relaxation and adult entertainment those first 3 night and cherish our time in the past on the Magic sitting at night under the stars in the jacuzzi, or reading a book at the pool with a beverage. :hug: Love adult time on Disney. Aquaduck and putt putt golf here we come:cheer2:

I'm way more concerned about the picture that was posted, which was of an Aquaduck sign that read: "45 minute wait from this point" :scared1:

The Imagineers are not stupid, and I suspect that this concern was addressed very early in the planning. No, I'm not worried at all. Now as to the lines....oh well, have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter