No trip planned! Help me think of Disney stuff to do in the meantime!

disneymyway

DIS Veteran
What do you all do between trips?

How do you squirrel away money to save up for a trip or what things do you do that tide you over?

I need inspiration!!!!:)

I just watched Wishes on youtube and it made me tear up. I'm hoping we get to go in November.

That's too long to wait. :sad2:

Have a big yard sale and put all the money you made towards a WDW vacation

Moving this over to the THeme Parks Community Board.

Thanks!

Knox

I'm suffering too! DH and I are hoping for at least one 2009 trip. In the meantime, I DIS and live vicariously through everyone on here that is going this year. I kept a popcorn bucket I got at MGM and we save all of our extra change in that. That way, we can use it as extra spending money when we actually get to go. We'll also have a yard sale this summer and I'll save that money towards the WDW fund as well.

to save money for my trips I keep a change jar labled "disney trip funds"... I throw whatever extra change or dollar bills I have in my wallet and as the months pass the jar fills up. I usually covers my spending money and odds and ends on our trips... Spring is also coming up and even though it doesnt sound fun... Spring cleaning can get you cash too... As I go thru things I start piles for yard sales and ebay... one man's trash is another mans treasure!

And lastly... every day I incorporate "disney" some how... From Dis'ing to baking rice krispy treat (mickey style), watching disney movies or making a disney restaurant recipe it makes the time go by! :)

How about to make some really good recipes lots of good stuff, when I'm cooking I use some of these reciepes to help bring back at least for a short time :) . here is the link http://www.allearsnet.com/din/rec.htm

One time me a my DS13 were missing disney so much we had an O'hana dinner at least tried.....:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter