No Sci Fi Lunch Avails In Late Sept?

Turk February

DIS Veteran
180 was today and I am finding ZERO times for Sci Fi lunch even at 180 + 7. Plenty of dinner. Anyone know if there's a reason? I had an easier time getting Storybook...

We’re having opposite problem for mid-September. I think Star Wars is throwing it all off.

I had the same problem booking for November last year!

One day, about three weeks before our trip happened, we got a notification from the ADR finder we were using saying that lunch times for every single 15 minute window opened, so it looked like they waited to open up lunch reservations for a long time. Good luck!

Same issue for late august (pre-SWGE). I just set up reservation finders and am hoping for some pixie dust :)

Just booked ADR’s this morning, couldn’t get a Sci-fi ADR till 4 or 4:15pm. Which is fine for me, but nothing earlier.

Couldn’t book the Lion King Dining Package at DAK for the day I wanted either, looks like they hadn’t been loads yet.

Just booked ADR’s this morning, couldn’t get a Sci-fi ADR till 4 or 4:15pm. Which is fine for me, but nothing earlier.

Couldn’t book the Lion King Dining Package at DAK for the day I wanted either, looks like they hadn’t been loads yet.

I still haven't been able to get the Lion King package either - is this something that could be ending at the end of September? I could get it for the 1st 2 days of our stay but of course I wanted the 3rd day lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter