No rooms...is everyone going Dec 2 thru 7?

renea

Earning My Ears
We made reservations in March for the week of December 2-7. 2 rooms, 6 people. We decided to do 3 rooms. I have been trying for 6 weeks to get an extra room. Staying at the ASSp tried to get just 1 room at any of the All Stars and there is nothing. This is suppose to be the lowest week of the holiday season. What is going on? We have been in the midst of Spring Break several times and never had a problem. I guess we shall see everyone there the first week of December. We did not even get any type of discount :(

Fall/Winter is no longer a slow time. Everyone figured that out, now summer is becoming the slower time again.

These dates might correspond with Pop warner (although im not 100% sure) keep in mind large groups such as travel agencies offering discounts, weddings, and organizations like pop warner block out rooms, and then those rooms are released about a week before if theyre not used.

I don't know if it would help, but there's preferred rooms at all star movies available to book on the website right now.

Make sure you are checking around 7am eastern time for availabilty. That's when I have noticed that rooms open up!

Looks like there is both the 'Pop Warner National Cheer & Dance Championships' plus 'Pop Warner Superbowl' are happening at ESPN December 1 - 9 according to the ESPN events listing. Both of those events probably mean a lot of teams will be staying at All Star Sports.

The good news is that possibly teams have set aside blocks of rooms and some may up closer to the event if team numbers go down.

It's definitely not slow season, hasn't been for years. That being said, are you trying to book at rack rate or use a discount? The discounts pull up almost nothing but if you look at regular prices there are rooms available at multiple resorts! Good luck!

I would keep trying. Something may open up. Grab one room at a time and try to build it up. We had been trying to get a monorail resort (even at rack rate) for weeks and then suddenly were able to have a choice between two! Sometimes there are glitches in the website as well that prevent booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!