No Reservation for Jiko Wine Tasting :(

kcp6763

Mouseketeer
I'm really bummed because I was unable to get a reservation for the wine tasting at Jiko. We are still six months out so I will keep checking as I know people might cancel but we were really looking forward to trying this. I didn't get up early to make the reservation since there were still available times for the tastings in July and I figured it would not be an issue. However, no reservations left this morning.

SO anyone have any suggestions for similar types of things we could do instead if we are unable to score a reservation in the future??

Love the Jiko Wine tasting but it is hard to book. I would keep looking for an opening.

I just saw an article a couple days ago about a wine tasting coming to Yachtsman Steakhouse but I can't find any official Disney literature on it, I remember that you could book by calling the dining line so maybe call (407) WDW-DINE and see what will be available.

I highly recommend Wine Bar George in DS, they have so many wonderful wines by the glass, and the bartenders are happy to put together custom flights, awesome experience.

Love the Jiko Wine tasting but it is hard to book. I would keep looking for an opening.

I just saw an article a couple days ago about a wine tasting coming to Yachtsman Steakhouse but I can't find any official Disney literature on it, I remember that you could book by calling the dining line so maybe call (407) WDW-DINE and see what will be available.

I highly recommend Wine Bar George in DS, they have so many wonderful wines by the glass, and the bartenders are happy to put together custom flights, awesome experience.

Interesting, I'll have to see if more info comes out on that. Thanks for the suggestions.

I have found that some dining experiences are not loaded into the ADR system at exactly 180 days. Keep checking. Availability may pop up in the next few weeks.

I have found that some dining experiences are not loaded into the ADR system at exactly 180 days. Keep checking. Availability may pop up in the next few weeks.
I did call and that may be the case. I was on hold for quite awhile and had to explain to two different cast members. They couldn't find the reservation so they said it probably wasn't loaded. There is still hope!

Highly recommend Wine Bar George. They’ll go out of their way to create a tasting experience for you, if that’s what you want. Extensive list of wines, great food, very knowledgeable staff. But agree on keeping trying for Jiko - if this was your 180 mark, it does seem suspicious it sold out so quickly - more likely a system glitch. Unfortunately there are a lot of those...

Hi. Does the Jiko Wine Tasting show up with regular ADRs and is it only available on certain days?

Thank you.

Hi. Does the Jiko Wine Tasting show up with regular ADRs and is it only available on certain days?

Thank you.

It is only available on Wednesdays at 3pm. You can book online but not through the app. It is separate than the dinner reservations for Jiko.

It is only available on Wednesdays at 3pm. You can book online but not through the app. It is separate than the dinner reservations for Jiko.

Thank you. So I have to be on my ipad or computer in MDE ot my phone? Is that what you mean? Thanks.

Thank you. So I have to be on my ipad or computer in MDE ot my phone? Is that what you mean? Thanks.
Yeah if you search on the app for Jiko Wine Tasting it will give you a description but no way to book. On the website it gives you the option to search for a time and book.

Yeah if you search on the app for Jiko Wine Tasting it will give you a description but no way to book. On the website it gives you the option to search for a time and book.

Thank you. Do I still look for it in the same placeI would look for ADRs?

I'm really bummed because I was unable to get a reservation for the wine tasting at Jiko. We are still six months out so I will keep checking as I know people might cancel but we were really looking forward to trying this. I didn't get up early to make the reservation since there were still available times for the tastings in July and I figured it would not be an issue. However, no reservations left this morning.

SO anyone have any suggestions for similar types of things we could do instead if we are unable to score a reservation in the future??

I was just able to book in September. So you may want to try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter