No Questions! EXPERIENCE!! Four teenage girls go to Disney - June 2012 UPDATE 5/8 x2

Hey guys! I'm back! For awhile I stepped away from this TR because I had so much work going on! But now I'm back and I really want to finish just so I can relive this amazing trip! And also, due to recent developments I am very excited to finish this because....

WE ARE GOING BACK TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!

YES! Taylor, Jackie, and I are going back to WDW next summer after our high school graduation! The trip keeps going back and forth on whether its definite or not but now it really looks like everything is coming together! We aren't sure on the specifics yet but when we are I'll post them on here.

Also, I don't know if any of you were affected by Hurricane Sandy, but if you were I hope you are staying safe! I live in Eastern PA and most people around me are without power and tomorrow will mark our fourth day off of school. Thankfully we never lost power, just lost our cable, internet, and cell service (but at least that came back last night!).

But now, back to my original trip report :D

Illuminations!

After dinner we were all stuffed! We decided to just walk around the World Showcase until the fireworks.

First, according to my pictures, we checked out Japan. On this night we just walked through the pavilion but later in the week we'd look around some more.

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

Next we walked through the American Adventure! Again just passed by outside but we went in later in the trip.

DSC00310.jpg

Then we made it to my favorite pavilion! ITALY!!!! Looking at these pictures now gets me so excited!!! Because next June, five days after I get back from Disney, I'm going to ITALY!!!! I'm so excited!!!! A ten day trip to Rome and Sorrento!!!

But back to this trip.... Italy!

DSC00313.jpg

In this shop, being the four little Italian girls that we are, we of course had to check out the gift shop.

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

Then, even though I was still full from dinner I just had to get a cannoli!

DSC00314.jpg

It was yummmmmmy!!!! The chocolate shell was delicious and there were flecks of orange in the filling that complemented the chocolate and gave it an interesting taste!

While I ate my cannoli we just sat in the pavilion and pretended we were actually in a piazza in Rome!

After I finished we kept making our way around the World. We next found ourselves in Germany, we'd be back here later in the night for a snack... wow I didn't realize how much I ate that night.

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

Then we decided to stake out a spot right past the bridge to watch Illuminations. This wasn't the best spot as we could only see the high fireworks but we were fine with it.

DSC00320.jpg

Then the show began! GOD I LOVE THIS SHOW! Almost as much as Wishes, that will always be my favorite... trust me, there will be many pictures of that later on...

But back to Illuminations, I'll let the pictures do the talking (haha! I'm such a cliche)

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

Can you tell I really love the fireworks???

So then we made our way back to Germany and went to the caramel shop to get a snack. I know I got the caramel corn (which was so good! And HUGE for a snack credit, I snacked on it for days!). I forget what everyone else got and for some reason I have no pictures.

After that we made our way out of the park. For the second night, there were EMHs but we did not take advantage of it... yea we are gonna need to work on that before this next trip!

One last picture of Spaceship Earth that night!

DSC00343.jpg

Life Update/PTR

Wow! The last time I posted was like a month ago and I had told myself that I was going to keep posting then! Even though I don't know if anyone is reading this, I want to keep posting so I can relive this amazing trip! But if you are reading, don't be afraid to comment and say hi... that way I don't feel like a total loser!

My life has been crazy over the last few months between school, cheering, work, and applying to colleges I am so ready for a break. Thankfully this weekend I'll be heading down to Florida for a long weekend in WDW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, it's becoming our annual trip between me and my sisters! We are only going to be there for two and a half days but we are going to go commando and plan on seeing everything, plus all the Christmas decorations!

Speaking of what is becoming an annual trip, I officially have a new ticker!!!! In a little less than six months, Taylor, Jackie, and I will be checking in to...

BOARDWALK VILLAS!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo excited!!!!!!!! I've never stayed at a deluxe before and we rented points from a DVC owner so we got a great deal! So I'll be posting some PTR posts in this thread as well!

The official slogan of this trip is "The Lunch Table Takes DISNEY WORLD!" Why??? Because some how Taylor, Jackie, and I all got the same lunch this year and also at the beginning of the school year we met a girl new to our school named Cristina and we asked her to sit with us at lunch. I think you can put the rest together from here... we became great friends really fast and within months she was coming to Disney with us!!!! We really love her and she fits in so well with our group! Two weeks ago we had a sleepover where we made food we found on Pinterest (my favorite site ever!!! look me up and follow me! I always post Disney things!!!!) and watched the Disney Vacation Planning DVD! That night got me so excited for Disney because we had so much fun!!!

Why are we going to Disney you ask?? Well as if we need a reason we are celebrating our HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION!!!!! I know, crazy... can't believe we are graduating!

Finally! Today was our 180 day mark so Jackie slept over last night and we woke up at six to make our ADRs!!! Here is what we have!

• The Wave (dinner)
  • Via Napoli (dinner)
  • Crystal Palace (breakfast)
  • CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE DINNER!

We had our heart set on going back to the CA Grill (our first experience is coming up in this TR) until we found out it was going to be closed! So we decided to go to the CASTLE!!!! I know the food isn't necessarily the best but we wanted the experience! Also, we are planning on booking a Fantsmic Dining Package at Mama Melrose but for some reason it wouldn't let us book online, I'm going to have to call them.

Ok, enough PTRing for now, I'm going to get back to the TR! Remember, I'd love some comments if you are following along or just finding us now :) and what do you think of our ADRs???

POOH!!!

The next morning was our planned Hollywood Studios morning! Unfortunately no one wanted to get out of bed early (shocker... second day in a row that happened, actually no one wanted to make rope drop at all this trip! Something that is definitely changing next time!) so we didn't actually make it out of the room until 10:30. Everyone knows that you cannot enter Hollywood Studios at 11 and expect to ride the good rides so we switched our plans to Animal Kingdom!

DSC02614.jpg

Don't we just look like one big happy group! HAHA! We were already getting on each other's last nerve! It became a running joke how much we couldn't stand each other! But we're like family, we may get annoyed with each other sometimes but we always love each other!!!!

DSC02613.jpg

We walked in and saw the Tree of Life! It's always one of my favorite moments every trip, seeing each icon for the first time! So even though I have multiple pictures of the Tree from many Disney trips on my computer, I of corse had to take more!

DSC02615.jpg

DSC02615.jpg

Our first priority was getting FPs for something, so I consulted my handy dandy Mobile Magic App and sent two of us (forget who it was... I know it wasn't me) to pick up FPs for Safari!

DSC00369.jpg

Then for some reason we noticed that we didn't have to wait two hours to pull another FP, only one hour for some reason! We decided to go for lunch then figure out where to pull our next one!

Where did we decide on lunch??? Well I had been craving Disney pizza since I saw Pizza Planet was closed on our first night so...

DSC02467-Copy.jpg

Pizzafari!!!!

I know I took pictures of our food but I can't seem to find them :( I know I got Pizza, a salad, a bottle of water (love that this is a drink option on the DDP, coming from a non-soda drinker), and chocolate mousse for dessert. It was your normal Disney pizza which to me translates to DELICIOUS!!!! I think I remember the mousse being quite good too! Someone else ate my salad (yea, I don't do healthy food...) but I'm pretty sure they said that was good.

This was the second time we realized that not everyone needed to get a counter service meal every time. We left stuffed and had at least a whole pizza left over. That will come in handy on our next trip.

Next, we still had about twenty minutes until we could get another FP so we decided to get in line to meet Pooh and friends!!! This was Jackie's first character meeting so she didn't know exactly what to expect, when we first walked up to Pooh she almost grabbed his face and in a semi-loud voice goes "POOH!!!!" uhmm... still not sure what she was trying to do... but after that she got the hang of it. These pictures came out so cute so I'll just let them speak for themselves!!!

DSC02478-Copy.jpg

DSC02480-Copy.jpg

DSC02481-Copy.jpg

DSC02484-Copy.jpg

DSC02486.jpg

Actually Getting to Some Rides!

As you can tell by the chapter title, I was ready to ride some rides!!!! Since we had barely ridden any so far!!! And finally we would! YAY!!!!

Our first stop after meeting Pooh was....

DSC00363.jpg

(yes, I know... it's a horrible picture)
EXPEDITION EVEREST!!!!

Neither Taylor or her dad wanted to ride it, so they decided to wait for us. Jackie, Andrea, and I decided to ride single rider since there was practically no one in line. And we spent some of our waiting time taking pictures... YAY!!!

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

Before we got on, Andrea decided she didn't want to ride so she got out of line. We found out later that she didn't want to go with someone she didn't know for the first time, which of corse you have to in single rider. Would we ever get her on it??? stay tuned.....

Speaking of the single rider line, it was a good think we got in it when we did because the line started piling up behind us. For us it was only about a ten minute wait but if we would have gotten there five minutes later it would have been bad! I just love EE! I'm not really a coaster person so that is about as intense as it gets for me. Jackie liked it too, she loved the whole Yeti backstory.

Next, our Safari FPs were almost ready so we made our way over there. During our walk over Taylor and I stopped to pull FPs for Kali River Rapids for later.

DSC00412.jpg

I also got this cool back of the park picture of the Tree

DSC00367.jpg

We finally made our way over to the Safari and got in the FP entrance.

DSC00368.jpg

I know I normally skip this portion of TRs, so here is a select few animal pictures.

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

This was the first time I had ridden since they took out the story of the poachers and the baby elephant. As much as I knew that was never a real part of the ride, it just felt very un-Disney to have a ride without a storyline.

After returning home from our two week safari, we made our way over to Dinosaur where we picked up these

DSC00404.jpg

and these

*insert picture of Mickey ice cream bar/sandwich here*

Don't know why I don't have a picture from this day! Personally I'm partial to the sandwich, not the bar. LOVE THEM! I can't wait to get one this weekend! If there is one thing that makes me feel like I'm in Disney, it's the Mickey Ice Cream Sandwichs, as much as I wish they'd sell them in my grocery store, I'm glad they don't because it's something unique to Disney.

While we were waiting for our Dino and KRR FPs we took care of a few important things. We bought our friend Meghann who was going to come with us but couldn't a Disney cookbook (which she still has yet to make me anything from...) and Taylor's dad was craving one of these babies...

DSC02622.jpg

Everyone sat and relaxed for a little bit while him and Taylor went to food heaven... as some people say... I personally don't see the appeal of Turkey legs.

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

While they were eating we got attacked by birds... I don't have a bird fetish or anything but they were just wayyyyy to close!!!

DSC00400.jpg

After this our Dino FPs were up so we made our way over there.

DSC00405.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

This became the group's favorite ride on the trip! Our picture was hilarious but for some reason we didn't buy it! That may change by the end of the trip... I don't know why we all loved Dino so much but we did, it really is such a unique and cool ride.

After that we finally made our way to KRR, our FPs were still about ten minutes away so we took some bathroom breaks, sat down for a few minutes. Finally it was time, on a hot day like that was... we really needed some Kali River Rapids relief.

Again... we spent on time on line taking some more pictures....

We're so cute!!!

DSC02619.jpg

That ride was absolutely just what we needed that day! We all got soaked and finally we had some relief from the heat. After we got off we decided to head back to CBR considering that we accomplished everything we wanted to do and walking around in wet clothes is no fun even if it is hot out!

Coming up... our fancy night out!

Great report! I think any girl can relate to having fights with some of your best friends hahaha! I had a HUGE fight with one of my friends in a hot tub at the French Quarter hotel.. 30 mins later all was good in our world :) Enjoy your senior year! Once you graduate, it all goes by so fast!

I’m so sorry that I haven’t been around for awhile, and yes I know I keep saying this!!! I have been so busy lately but thankfully cheering is almost over which means that I will have much more free time! And I am determined to finish this TR so that I can get good at this. I know that my upcoming trip is going to be epic so I want to make sure that I can write an excellent trip report for that. Plus, whenever I get excited and can’t wait for the next trip I’m going to relive the last one by writing this, which means I should be writing every minute of every day! So I promise I’m going to keep updating and I will finish. As always, feel free to comment! But even if no one does I’ll still be here!

Monorail Tour!

After getting back from Animal Kingdom we all showered and got dressed and made sure we looked our best, we had big plans for tonight! We walked outside and could see a bus pulling up to the stop, we ran ahead just in case it was the one we needed. Thankfully we did since it was the bus we needed. So where would this bus take us… The Magic Kingdom!!! What were we doing here?? Would we be going inside?? NOPE!

DSC02549_zps0766d267.jpg

We would be heading to the monorail!

DSC02550_zps52009d13.jpg

Now we had a reservation for dinner at one of the monorail resorts but since we caught a bus so quickly we had plenty of extra time, so we decided to go check out the hotels! But before we got there we got to enjoy one of my favorite attractions in all of WDW, the monorail!

MONORAIL PHOTO SHOOT!

DSC02551_zps758aff9d.jpg

Hey Jackie… what are you doing???

DSC02552_zps031602da.jpg

Our first stop:

DSC02554_zpsc06516bf.jpg

The Polynesian! I think that this was the first time I had ever been in this resort (I KNOW!) I knew that everyone raved about it but I never knew why! But now I completely understand, it is gorgeous and amazing!!! I want to stay there now so bad! But I want to stay everywhere so that is not even enough to describe my love for this place!

We went into the gift shop to look around. Taylor got some gifts for her cousins and I got a Disney Chamila bead for my mom’s birthday.

DSC02553_zps0ca747ed.jpg

After that we headed back up to the monorail station where someone got a little sleepy…

DSC02641_zps06369c5c.jpg

WAKE UP JACKIE! WE HAVE DINNER TO EAT!

At some point one of us bought this giant bottle of water that I just thought was so cool! I mean, just look how big it is!!!

DSC02640_zps454dd176.jpg

Back on the monorail and our next stop…

DSC02555_zpsa16439d0.jpg

AAHHH!!! HAS THERE EVER BEEN A MORE PERFECT PLACE!!!! One day I will stay here, hopefully on my honeymoon, and my future husband better pull and Uncle Jesse and serenade me from here

DSC02562_zpsd5de0d79.jpg

Just look how pretty and beautiful and perfect it is in here!

DSC02559_zpseb4bdc8c.jpg

Once again, we headed to the gift shop… A running theme on this trip! I don’t think anyone bought anything but I love the fact that even their shops are pretty in there!

Hey Jackie!

DSC02564_zpsaf387340.jpg

At this point we were all just wondering around the open lobby area with our mouths open because we love the Grand Floridian so much when we came to this…

DSC02566_zpsd4dd09f7.jpg

Which is where we would be eating dinner….

HAHA!!!! YEA RIGHT!!!! IF ONLY!

I explained to everyone how V&A is the most exclusive restaurant on property. Yup one day I vow to eat there too, even though I probably wouldn’t even appreciate it because I am such a picky eater… but I just want to go for the experience!

Then we headed back up to the monorail to hop on it… next stop, dinner!!! Where would we be eating??? Well it’s pretty narrowed down now. ..

The Perfect Dinner!

Back on the monorail again! By this point we were all getting a little hungry! We had a late ADR for a reason, we were still a little early but we decided to head over to see if we could head in early.

First off, one more monorail photo shoot! Gotta love those!

DSC02634_zpsfad73af3.jpg

DSC02638_zpsecbc4a7d.jpg

Where would we be eating… well we got off at the Contemporary and headed down the escalator to check in at the California Grill! (I know I had pictures of the signs but I cannot find my pictures from this night so I am relying on Jackie and Taylor’s)

Even though we were twenty minutes early, we were given a pager and sent up on the special CA Grill elevator! We thought we would have to wait a little while but as soon as we stepped out of the elevator our pager went off and we were led to our table.

We had an amazing table with a view of MK on one side, and a view of the open kitchen on the other! I forget our waiter’s name but he was amazing. He took our drink orders and helped us pick our appetizers. I know we got sushi and a flatbread, but I still don’t have any pictures.

Quickly our waiter came back with drinks and the delicious sourdough bread! He also offered to take a group picture which was so nice of him!

DSC02643_zpsdbf6d583.jpg

Jackie and I both ordered the filet with the sauce on the side. Oh, I can’t even tell you how good this was! Delicious flavor and melt in your mouth!

DSC02567_zps16fe0ef7.jpg

SO GOOD! Oh why does CA Grill have to be closed this June!!!!

Before our meal our server asked us whether we wanted to rush our dessert and finish before the fireworks or wait until after, we decided to wait until after. So after we finished our meals we went out to the back balcony by the bathroom to see the fireworks. That balcony is such a good secret, it is so much less crowded.

DSC02600_zps597c111f.jpg

DSC02594_zps9b709bcc.jpg

DSC02591_zps652794ab.jpg

DSC02588_zps8f871d24.jpg

DSC02581_zps0ac9ee16.jpg

DSC02577_zpsbc3f7e4b.jpg

DSC02575_zps9c5cb126.jpg

DSC02574_zps1a2ab231.jpg

DSC02572_zpsd19c0de3.jpg

I just love watching the fireworks from up there; it’s such a unique view seeing them from virtually eye level. I saw them for the first time when I was 12 and I have been addicted ever since! Again, why does it have to be closed this June!!!

We returned to our table and our waiter brought our dessert right out. Jackie and I had the Chocolate Lava Cake and they decorated both for our birthdays.

DSC02607_zpscf3d1e85.jpg

DSC02649_zpsa0abd840.jpg

YUM!!! I always get that dessert! I love it! YUMMMMM!!!! That’s all I can even say about it!

Taylor got whatever the banana dessert on the menu is, and she loved it… obviously from this picture.

DSC02650_zpsbf31378d.jpg

After dinner we headed back downstairs and took the monorail back to the MK. There were EMH at MK that night but we were so full and tired and it was starting to rain so we decided to just head back to CBR and call it a night. But first, one last picture, us at the bus stop… I love this picture! Taylor, Jackie, and I look so happy and Andrea’s face is great!

DSC02651_zpse2826fe9.jpg

I just found your TR last night and am all caught up. It sounds like everyone had a good time. I'll be going with my four nieces (they're younger than you and your friends) in April so am curious about how different it will be from traveling with my son and husband.

I can't wait to read more.

I just found your TR last night and am all caught up. It sounds like everyone had a good time. I'll be going with my four nieces (they're younger than you and your friends) in April so am curious about how different it will be from traveling with my son and husband.

I can't wait to read more.

Thanks for reading! Traveling with a bunch of girls is differs than a normal family trip but has its unique fun experiences! I'm going to post more later today!

Off to Hollywood!

This morning I jumped out of bed ran to get ready and was all set to go in about fifteen minutes. We were going to my favorite park today! HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS! I love all things Hollywood so this park is perfect for me!!

But when I was ready to walk out the door I realized that no one else was out of bed yet. Taylor and Andrea were both in bad moods and decided not to go to the park this morning… CRRAZY!!! But finally I got Jackie up and we were leaving around 9 AM.

Thankfully CBR is very close to HS so by 9:15 we were walking into the park. As soon as we were through the turnstiles I grabbed Jackie’s ticket, told her to wait for me there, and ran to get these babies!

DSC00480_zps6b088702.jpg

The best pieces of paper on the planet!!!!!!!

Next we headed over here! We wanted to get this in before the crowds picked up. Good idea as we waited less than twenty minutes.

DSC00481_zps325366aa.jpg

DSC00482_zps8ee6ff30.jpg

This is one of my favorite rides! But also the one I get most freaked out of in line (I am not a roller coaster person AT ALL! But I suck it up in Disney) and then end up loving it! As a Hollywood lover (read: obsessed, as in the kind of person that watched 11 hours of Oscar coverage this weekend) I love this ride and especially the queue for it!

DSC00483_zps84f7c9b3.jpg

DSC00485_zpsad750aea.jpg

As always I loved the ride! Jackie, who’s used to bigger amusement park coasters wasn’t quite impressed after all the hype I made with my nerves! Whatever! She obviously needs to learn that Disney isn’t about the thrills but about the story, and RnRC is my favorite storyline of all!

After we got off we were getting hungry so we headed over to Starring Rolls to get some breakfast.

DSC00485_zpsad750aea.jpg

Yumm, I love those chocolate croissants! They have similar ones at Panera Bread that I get when I need a Disney fix but they just aren’t the same!! AHH!! Can’t wait to eat one in 104 days!!!

After that I was still hungry (yea, I know…) so we popped in to the store next to Starring Rolls and I got a Mickey Cake Pop! Unfortunately I was too hungry to wait to bite off the ears before the picture!

DSC00487_zps57837d9f.jpg

Now we had time to kill as we waited for our FP time so we went to the Beauty and the Beast show.

DSC00489_zps0ea8bda3.jpg

DSC00490_zpsda9e055d.jpg

I am so in love with this show! I have seen it like seven times in the past year and it never gets old! I sit in the stands and sing along AHH!!! I just love it! Cinderella may be my favorite princess but I am definitely most like Belle, reading books and wanting to leave my small town….. describes me in a heartbeat.

DSC00495_zps627fb281.jpg

DSC00500_zps61f1d161.jpg

DSC00501_zps84b3ec0c.jpg

DSC00504_zps5f2aca6e.jpg

DSC00506_zpsbf18488e.jpg

After the show we still had almost an hour until our FPs for TSM so we just started wondering around the park. As a person obsessed with everything Hollywood I love just walking around this park, however we could’ve squeezed in some fun things that I will definitely remember for this summer.

We passed under here.

DSC00507_zps9bc1ecd4.jpg

And then under here… aka the most amazing part of Disney World!

DSC00508_zps449690bd.jpg

We saw this…

DSC00509_zps328c919f.jpg

It was past one in the afternoon in June and there were still FPs left! Crazy! We grabbed some just in case our dinner went quickly that night and we could run over, unfortunately we never did

Then, somehow I convinced Jackie to wait in the 45 minute line to meet Buzz and Woody! I’m still not sure how! But I was so excited!!!

Creeper picture of the boys themselves from the line.

DSC00511_zps27faefa8.jpg

This queue is so entertaining with all the photo ops so we took turns posing.

DSC00515_zps58267972.jpg

I love these little guys! I just bought an alien phone case today! I hope it gets here soon!

DSC00516_zpsd7d61214.jpg

DSC00520_zps7473fd65.jpg

DSC00523_zpsfed6e442.jpg

After a nice long wait (at least it was air-conditioned!) we finally made it…

TOY STORY HOUR!!!!!
I was so excited!!!!! I ran straight to Woody and gave him a big hug!!! (I wonder if he realizes that he’s my boyfriend, cause he is!) I think Buzz felt a little left out though so I gave him a hug then!

DSC00534_zps1346fba9.jpg

After hugging my two favorite people (erm… TOYS) we took some pictures together!

DSC00535_zps46144017.jpg

(this picture has been the background on my phone since last June, no lie… and it will only be replaced by a new picture of Buzz, Woody, and I this June… WHICH IS ONE MONTH FROM TOMORROW!!!!)

DSC00538_zpsf48fa0bf.jpg

After I had the best moment of my trip with Woody and Buzz I got something even better… IT WAS TOY STORY MANIA TIME!!!!

DSC00540_zps6e9fcff2.jpg

We got in line and Jackie was the chosen one (sadly she wasn’t chosen by THE CLAAAAWWW… uhm, is that not the perfect idea for TSMM, I hope someone sees this and then when I see it as part of the line or the ride I’ll know I came up with the idea!)

DSC00543_zpsb6a7055d.jpg

Creeper picture of the ride from right inside the Fastpass queue… AHHHH THERE IT IS!!! I was getting verryyyy excited at this point!

DSC00545_zpsf43d291c.jpg
[/URL]

Since there were two of us we got to go up the right side of the steps!!!! There was literally a 200 minute line and we got on in like 5 minutes! Thank God for Fastpass!!!! And having the magic number of people in your party!

Our scores: Not my best, I’m normally in the 160,000 range but 146,000 isn’t too shabby. And Jackie… well I don’t think she exactly knew what to do… I probably should’ve helped her but I was so enthralled in my own game! Whoops!!! Hopefully she knows what to do now and will be better next month!

DSC00553_zps6cdf959d.jpg

After TSM we headed out of the park, snapping one more shot for good measure…

DSC00555_zps4b1c4095.jpg

Our plan was to head to Downtown Disney but as we all know there are no buses that run directly from the parks to DTD. So the idea was to take the bus to Saratoga Springs and walk from there, but as we were waiting we saw a bus pull up at the next stop over to Old Key West, so we got on there with the idea to take the boat downtown!

Unfortunately we just missed the boat when we got to OKW but we had fun looking around the resort! It was so pretty!!! Classic beach resort, I loved it! Before long we were headed off to DTD on the boat!

DSC00559_zps43599146.jpg

DSC00555_zps4b1c4095.jpg

DSC00560_zps2c794d87.jpg

Once we arrived in DTD we had one thing on our minds…

Not here (but trust me, we’ll get there eventually!)

DSC00572_zpsf669bd97.jpg

HERE!!!! YUMMMMM!!!! FOOD!!!!!

DSC00573_zps2edafec6.jpg

For my meal I got a Cheese Pizza, a chocolate chip cookie, and a bottle of water. Yes I know, not the most exciting (actually probably the most boring meal on the menu!) But trust me, it was still DELICIOUS!!!!

DSC00575_zpsbd4ffffd.jpg

DSC00574_zpsdb5ca70f.jpg

After that we headed over to Once Upon a Toy! I love this store! Totally makes me act like a five year old and want EVERYTHING in the store… but HEY! Nothing wrong with that! I’m in Disney so it’s okay to act five years old!

On our way over to the store it had started raining so we hung out in there for awhile. Between the whole week and the rain my birthday button was starting to smudge. A nice cast member went to say Happy Birthday but she couldn’t read my name so she offered to rewrite it. Then she put tape over the name so it wouldn’t smudge again. I LOVE DISNEY CAST MEMBERS!

DSC00576_zps346eacc1.jpg

After that we resumed our childness and played with the stuffed animals!!

DSC00577_zps80d0a981.jpg

DSC00578_zpsb91a96ee.jpg

Then I sat down! I was started to get tired at this point… don’t worry I pushed through!!! But this is not the most flattering picture of me… but I’m wearing Woody ears!!!

DSC00580_zps42a331a1.jpg

Unfortunately my camera started acting up at this point so I don’t have many pictures from the rest of the afternoon. I know at one point I was checking out the best food ever!!! I mean I’ve never actually had it but it combines my two favorite things… MICKEY AND MAC AND CHEESE!!!! So is HAS to be the most perfect thing ever right??

DSC00581_zps06a7180d.jpg

I know that we also went to World of Disney and I got a sundae at Ghirdelli but I can’t find any pictures…

Then we caught the bus back to CBR. At this point the exhaustion was really turning us into crazy and delirious people… but it’s okay!

DSC00582_zps8ba912ec.jpg

DSC00583_zps7a88a5fb.jpg

DSC02657_zpsd0205d71.jpg

We got back to CBR and all just crashed! I don’t think any of us actually slept but we lay down and watched TV and took showers before heading out to dinner.

Let's Eat and take Random Pictures!

Where would we be eating dinner that night??? Well we were heading to Epcot…

DSC00585_zpsc58efb8d.jpg

Teppan Edo!!!! YUMMMMM!!!!!

Aww look how cute these sisters are!!!

th_DSC00586_zps76ecbdf9.jpg

Our chef came out and she (I think this was the first time I ever had a female Hibachi chef) was amazing!!! Totally funny!!! First she made a Mickey head!!!

DSC00591_zps8f4d79b8.jpg

Then she started cooking all the vegetables…

DSC00592_zps0528f6ab.jpg

One of my favorite parts of this meal was the noodles!!! YUMMM they were sooooo goooddddd!!!!!!! Just the right amount of sauce!

DSC00599_zps0c84fe7e.jpg

Our waitress also brought out our rice! I have an obsession with white rice. Sometimes when I want a snack after school I just make some minute rice! Yea… weird I know, but regardless, I was very excited about this rice.

DSC00600_zps8356939c.jpg

As we were feasting on our rice and noodles, our chef was preparing the meat!

DSC00601_zps4be0fc9a.jpg

I ordered the Chicken and Steak and I’m going to have to show it in two pictures because by the time the steak was done the chicken was almost gone!

DSC00604_zps70d567dc.jpg

DSC00607_zps51d53d4d.jpg

The steak and the chicken were fabulous!! Delicious flavoring and cooked perfectly. The steak also had mushrooms with it but I can’t comment on how they were. Andrea loved the mushrooms and stole everyone else’s!

After dinner the park was already closed. We took our time heading to the buses because we knew we would just hit the lines there.

DSC00610_zps123254a2.jpg

On our way out we stopped in the UK and took various (i.e. typical tourist) pictures

PHONE BOOTH!

DSC00614_zps9769abfe.jpg

DSC00615_zps5833e99b.jpg

Trapped in a phone booth??? (I told you, we were delirious from tiredness at this point!)

DSC00616_zpsc298094b.jpg

DSC00617_zps7c457775.jpg

Taylor: “Take my picture in front of the fish shop!!!!”

Ok then!

DSC00621_zps590773fb.jpg

I then wanted my picture in front of the castle!!! Because, why not?!?!

DSC00624_zpsdb73602a.jpg

Then we attempted to do jumping pictures in front of the castle. Yea… didn’t work out so well…

DSC00625_zpsff72e32c.jpg

DSC00626_zps5383c6cd.jpg

Finally I settled for just a straight up jump instead…

DSC00632_zps4f26651a.jpg

We finally made our way back to Future World and Taylor stopped to go the bathroom… While she was away I handed the camera to Jackie and said “MORE JUMPING PICTURES!!”
DSC00640_zpsc01a848a.jpg

DSC00641_zps2c9a1c21.jpg

Yupp… still couldn’t get the timing down…. So we stopped the jumping pictures and took some more traditional pictures!

FOUNTAIN!

DSC00651_zpsb4fff38f.jpg

SPACESHIP EARTH! My love!!!! And it’s soooo pretty at night!!!!

DSC00653_zps75f5707e.jpg

DSC00655_zps1d0f118f.jpg

REFLECTION PICTURE!!

DSC00658_zpsfac984b6.jpg

And that was our random pictures Epcot night!!! As much as I love the nights filled with rides and fireworks it’s really the nights like this where we just laughed and had fun that were the best!

We headed back to the buses and back to CBR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!