• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Pants at CP? Never Fear-Escalator Boy is Here! 10/9-After WDW, Come to NM!

Goofy and Meeska..

Where are you guys at???

Just looking for your final thoughts.

Hope all is okay

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Just checking in as there hasnt been any updates lately.
Hope all is ok. please check in with us Dis peeps so we know all is ok.:goodvibes

Goofy and Meeska.

You guys still out there???

We would love to hear your final thoughts..

Miss ya guys:goodvibes

I talked to Jen on Sunday. She was taking Jon to the Dr. yesterday to learn how to give him the growth shots. I haven't heard yet how the appointment went, when I hear more I will update you. She is really busy and has taken on another job. I told her that you are all looking for her. She said to say hello and thanks for worrying :hug:

I talked to Jen on Sunday. She was taking Jon to the Dr. yesterday to learn how to give him the growth shots. I haven't heard yet how the appointment went, when I hear more I will update you. She is really busy and has taken on another job. I told her that you are all looking for her. She said to say hello and thanks for worrying :hug:

Thanks ODF

Hi right back to her.....:goodvibes

Thanks for letting us know she is OK. Has anyone talked to Tera? Hope her and her family are doing OK too.

Hey Jen and Tera!!

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

You had falledn so far down, and it was getting quite dusty down here, so I wanted to give you all a bump:goodvibes

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who still checks in on this thread. :)

Hey Moto

Love the Tink on the bike in your siggie:thumbsup2

I got thru my trip report subscriptions about every 2 or 3 weeks and check for ones with no activity and like to give them bumps to give them some life and to see if maybe the OPs will continue or finish their reports, if they are at the end...:goodvibes ...

Hey Moto

Love the Tink on the bike in your siggie:thumbsup2

I got thru my trip report subscriptions about every 2 or 3 weeks and check for ones with no activity and like to give them bumps to give them some life and to see if maybe the OPs will continue or finish their reports, if they are at the end...:goodvibes ...

Thanks, eatmypixiedust made it for me! Her's is way cute too!

Christmas_Tink_Sig4.jpg

Well, just a quick hello before I'm off again. I promise to put the final stamp on this mug in the next few days. Has life ever gotten in the way of having fun for you???? Well, that's what's happened with us.

It has been a very long couple of months. Lots and lots of things have been happening. DISsing just hasn't been on the itenerary lately.

To those who PMd and who were worried, thank you so much. We really are okay. Just lots and lots of doctors, appointments, and yes, momma took on a second job. Because I must be out of my mind.

I hope that all are well and I miss you all!

Well, just a quick hello before I'm off again. I promise to put the final stamp on this mug in the next few days. Has life ever gotten in the way of having fun for you???? Well, that's what's happened with us.

It has been a very long couple of months. Lots and lots of things have been happening. DISsing just hasn't been on the itenerary lately.

To those who PMd and who were worried, thank you so much. We really are okay. Just lots and lots of doctors, appointments, and yes, momma took on a second job. Because I must be out of my mind.

I hope that all are well and I miss you all!

I thought we lost you forever.

I am so glad that you came back to fill us in.

Looks like have been super busy, and hope DS is okay..

Can;t wait to read your final update

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter