• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No Pants at CP? Never Fear-Escalator Boy is Here! 10/9-After WDW, Come to NM!

Well, just a quick hello before I'm off again. I promise to put the final stamp on this mug in the next few days. Has life ever gotten in the way of having fun for you???? Well, that's what's happened with us.

It has been a very long couple of months. Lots and lots of things have been happening. DISsing just hasn't been on the itenerary lately.

To those who PMd and who were worried, thank you so much. We really are okay. Just lots and lots of doctors, appointments, and yes, momma took on a second job. Because I must be out of my mind.

I hope that all are well and I miss you all!

:hug: Hope all goes well and hope that you and Jon have a great Christmas! :santa:

i saw this the other day and it totally made me think of you guys!!

ok so I am walking thru the mall on my lunch and what do i see??

this isnt the first time ive seen it either...

1207071619.jpg

cops on segways.. and those are real cops.. not cadets or mall security.. ive seen them have people on the ground in cuffs.. Josh was laughing when i showed him the picture! he said "what are they going to do?? say 'your under areest.. now sit on the handle bars.. we're going downtown'" :lmao: what is this town coming to??

it made me think of you guys because of your segway tour!! lol

i saw this the other day and it totally made me think of you guys!!

ok so I am walking thru the mall on my lunch and what do i see??

this isnt the first time ive seen it either...

1207071619.jpg

cops on segways.. and those are real cops.. not cadets or mall security.. ive seen them have people on the ground in cuffs.. Josh was laughing when i showed him the picture! he said "what are they going to do?? say 'your under areest.. now sit on the handle bars.. we're going downtown'" :lmao: what is this town coming to??

it made me think of you guys because of your segway tour!! lol

Central Park here in NYC has them when the weather is nice.

Well, just a quick hello before I'm off again. I promise to put the final stamp on this mug in the next few days. Has life ever gotten in the way of having fun for you???? Well, that's what's happened with us.

It has been a very long couple of months. Lots and lots of things have been happening. DISsing just hasn't been on the itenerary lately.

To those who PMd and who were worried, thank you so much. We really are okay. Just lots and lots of doctors, appointments, and yes, momma took on a second job. Because I must be out of my mind.

I hope that all are well and I miss you all!

Hey I know what you mean! I am making a return from a long absence as well...I have been computer-less! :scared1: Oh, the AGONY! But I'm back now and I'm actually going to attempt to finish my trip report.

I hope everything is still okay...and I hope you don't have to keep that second job for too long! :hug:

Hmmm... looks like I'm not the only one that disappeared for a long time. My problem is I was behind in this thread when I left and can't find the piece of paper that I had written down what page I stopped on. Now I'm totally lost! Hope everything is going great.

I have a new TR Carla!!! :hyper: How are you? This thing shoulda died a long time ago. It was basically done!

Welcome back!

See, this is what happens when we don't come to the boards for a while! :rotfl: I'm bookmarking it as we speak and will try to catch up on it. :D

I'm confused Jen, you said it shoulda died but you never posted those final thoughts! :rotfl:

I just read all the way back from page 83 in less than 3 days so my eyes are killing me.

I took notes though and am finally prepared to contribute my part. ;)

1. I can't believe I was the number 15 poster with such a long absence.

2. I'm so jealous that you got to see Kathy Griffin. I love her so much. I just wanna hang out with her and gossip about people.:rotfl:

3. I made such a big deal to ride the Ellen Ride and I should have taken a nap myself. I don't know why I had such fond memories of it from our Honeymoon (before it had Ellen on it). I think it was just the coolness of the moving theater. I also remember loving Figment and didn't like the new version at all.

4. What is up with the bugs in the siggies. They're freaking me out. We get gnats flying around sometimes and I keep trying to poke a hole in my monitor with those sigs crawling around.

5. Lots of missing pics in this thread. Did a bunch of people delete photos from their photobucket accounts?

6. We ran out of time to ride COP and you posted you heard it was closing? I'm gonna cry! I won't make it back in time. :(

7. I want to take DD to BBB and get her all dolled up (dress and all) and go to Grand Floridian. So you're saying DS won't enjoy it at all. When we go to Chicago the boys have already let me know they don't want to step one foot inside the American Girl Store.

8. How is your friend Melissa doing? My mom had a quack talk her into getting a double masectomy when I was a baby. She had some lumps and he convinced her he could give her a couple of new beauties. He almost killed her. The lumps turned out to be non-malignant and she ended up addicted to pain killers for a year. Thank God my Dad called her original doctor (that had refused to give her a masectomy). He saved her life.

9. My son just stopped seeing his speech therapist this year (third grade) and that woman had more Disney stuff in her little "closet" than you would think could fit in there. Must come with the job... :goodvibes

10. Where did my spell check button go?

11. Did Bob ever let you know that his name wasn't Rick? :lmao:

I can't wait to start on your new TR. I'm torn between starting it now or catching up on DLmama's that I left before she finished. Especially since I think she already has another one (or PTR) going. I can't wait to catch up so I can start chatting in real time with everyone again.

12. Where are those lessons learned at? :confused:

I"m not writing any more on this thing honey...:rotfl:

Life happened when I was supposed to be finishing this TR.

But, to respond...

1. I had a long absence too...so I was right there with you.

2. I loooooove Kathy. She is my favorite comic!

3. Ellen sucks.

4. Those bugs bug me too.

5. I have no idea where the pics went...I hope they weren't mine!

6. CoP is still there...hurry back. You can pretty much walk on all the time...as I'm the only other one in the entire world who rides it.

7. Jon hated the GF. Hated it. Although the characters are different now...and wicked step-mother and step-sisters are there now. The food bites, IMO...except for the strawberry soup. My mother and my niece went this trip...and they both hated it too.

8. Melissa is doing fantastic!

9. Not me...I would never have a disney office (JK...my office is all disney)

10. I don't know! :rotfl:

11. I have no idea what you're talking about...seriously...I'm having a brain fart.

12. Read my trippie...it's nice and compact...with links directly between posts. T won't mind if you skip hers...;)

okay...now I have comments. :lmao:

She's right Jen, you didn't get final thoughts. But we can let that go since life got in the way and you have another good excuse---a new TR! :banana:
(which I am loving by the way)

CoP is closing? How'd I miss that?

Glad to hear Melissa is doing well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter