No Option For Room Reservation?? GTD Only

JazzyB

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

I'm looking to book a couple of rooms for a cruise in July 2022 - but there's only Guaranteed rooms available? I've never seen that before where I cannot select a room myself in any category.

I didn't know if this was a new thing due to Covid, but sure enough a different 3 night cruise going at the same time has the option to book a room - can anyone shed any light on why I can't select a room on this one cruise?

TIA

Hey all,

I'm looking to book a couple of rooms for a cruise in July 2022 - but there's only Guaranteed rooms available? I've never seen that before where I cannot select a room myself in any category.

I didn't know if this was a new thing due to Covid, but sure enough a different 3 night cruise going at the same time has the option to book a room - can anyone shed any light on why I can't select a room on this one cruise?

TIA
Which ship?

Hey all,

TIA

It might be that sailings are better booked than usual due to the number of people who’ve had to rebook due to cancelled sailings over the past year plus? I’ve seen some people mention routes I’ve done before that have definitely not been full already being sold out for next year.

Yes, you're right. I just spoke with DCL and it seems that cruise is super duper booked up already. I naively thought cruises wouldn't fill up this much, especially with a whole new ship. That's sure shown me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter