no mustard or mayo on premade sandwiches - will they make

teller80

DIS Veteran
If I want a sandwich with no mayo or mustard from Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie, or Norway, or anywhere where the sandwiches are already made, will they make me one? Or am I out of luck? Thank you!

I could have sworn there were condiments at the napkin and straws areas. Some sandwiches are plain, but you'd have to ask the cast members if they are plain.

You'll have to ask at each place because at some places the sandwiches are made on site and can be customized, but at others they are made elsewhere and brought in.

:sad1: I can just picture myself waiting in a long line (we're going Presidents Day weekend) just to be told sorry.

pick up a packet at your resort or a neighbor food court...and keep it with you...then when you get a bare sandwich...knock it out with your own mayo or mustard..
I cant imagine a dry bare sandwich with nothing on it to help it go down...:confused3

Hi
I ordered the Italian sandwich at AK without any meat. They did make it for me, but I had to wait about 10 minutes for it. It was worth it, since it was really good!!

I cant imagine a dry bare sandwich with nothing on it to help it go down...:confused3

That's how I like them. I can't stand a wet, squishy sandwich loaded with condiments. Blech! :sick: So I never buy any pre-packaged sandwich, only ones that I can request without condiments.

It's been a while since I've purchased a pre-made sandwich at WDW, but I seem to remember the mayo and mustard coming in packets wrapped with the sandwich- not on the sandwich itself. So you have the choice to use them or not. Perhaps I'm thinking of somewhere other than WDW? :confused3

pick up a packet at your resort or a neighbor food court...and keep it with you...then when you get a bare sandwich...knock it out with your own mayo or mustard..

I think you have this exactly backwards. The OP is asking if there is such a thing as a bare sandwich because they do not want condiments. The question isn't about adding condiments to an already bare sandwich.

I am a "hold the mayo" guy, and it isn't easy to work through that at WDW. So rather than endure extra waits, I just go places and order items where mayo is not an issue.

My dd was able to get a plain sandwich at the CS in Norway. She could not at Sunshine Seasons or Staring Rolls. She had a Ham/Cheese Croissant at the place in France so I don't really know.

I think you have this exactly backwards. The OP is asking if there is such a thing as a bare sandwich because they do not want condiments. The question isn't about adding condiments to an already bare sandwich.

No, not really- I was pointing out that I remembered that the sandwiches came "bare", and that the buyer had control over the choice to use them or not.

I remember the ham and cheese on a baguette being plain. I think the croissant sandwich has some type of condiment on top of it but not on the inside.

But unfortunately, Les Halles is new and offering a lot more sandwiches/salads than when it was the Boulangerie/Patisserie, so unless someone has eaten there since it opened roughly 2 weeks ago, it will be hard to tell whats on those sandwiches now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!