No More US/IOA Coasters for Me

Dancind

Tinkerbell's Mom
I'm swearing off, I think it's best. Had a very weird thing happen, and it happened twice so it wasn't a fluke. We did Fire and Ice early in the day, and on the second ride, I saw some blackness around the edges of my eyes, like I was going to pass out. This was after the first big loop, and it happened again later in the day on Hulk. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and not happy that I will be sitting out waiting for my DH and DD on the coasters. I'm sort of wondering if it could have anything to do with the fact that we go to Orlando from living at 5000 ft. above sea level. Diana

Gee Diana, this doen't sound good. did you ask your Doctor about it?

Diana, I experience that all the time whenever I do NOT eat earlier in the day. I'm sure if you eat then you will be just fine, but when your body is weak that will happen.

Agirl, thanks! Good to know it isn't anything too unusual or serious. I did think about the G force effect. The muscle tightening/pushing thing must be a good trick when you're on Fire and Ice - no floor! Diana

Same thing happens to me about half the time when I ride on the Hulk. Usually much worse if it's a hot/humid day or I'm feeling a bit tired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter