No More CRO???

JayCT

DIS Veteran
My DW just called to make reservations for our trip in May and was told by a Disney Travel rep that there is no more CRO. Is this true? She also told my DW that we could not cancel our reservations within 45 days of travel without $79 insurance and there would be a $50 fee to change our reservations within that 45 days. We are not certain where we want to stay and would upgrade if a code or AP rate came out, but if it came out within that 45 days they would charge us $50. That seems unfair. What do you think?

Alright, maybe it is us, but my DW just got off the phone with CRO. She called the same number as before and talked with someone else who said that he was with CRO and that there is no charge for changing reservations within 45 days and there is no insurance required. Anyone know what is going on?

LOL, Jay!

Welcome to my world!:crazy:

just kidding.....but, it's called the CM "Hassle"! :crazy2:

It seems they have put WDTC and CRO together,
on the same computer programming,
and some of the CMs aren't on the right page yet!:rolleyes:

I just called Saturday and booked our June stay. It is the 5 day cancellation policy. While he did answer "Walt Disney Travel Company", he booked it under CRO. I think it just depends upon who you talk to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter