No longer Lurking!!

Queen of 3 princess

Mouseketeer
just wanted to say Hi! :wave: I've been reading this message board for months and getting tons of good info. I thought It was time to actually join. My family is going to Disney in January. And thanks to all of the Dis members our first trip will be great. :disrocks:

As a fellow SAHM to 3 little girls, I just wanted to say welcome! Hope you have a wonderful trip in January- we have to wait until October!

Thanks for your welcomes. 3princess4us l love your name and im sure we would have a Lot in common, our girls look about the sames ages and it also looks like you have been married for 10 years just like me and my DH.

4theloveofdisney said:
T-i-double-g-err - I love your name!!!

Thanks! I came by it honestly! Click on thumbnail for larger version:

Queen of 3 princess said:
Thanks for your welcomes. 3princess4us l love your name and im sure we would have a Lot in common, our girls look about the sames ages and it also looks like you have been married for 10 years just like me and my DH.
DW and I are at 10 years today! Our three look to be a year or so older than yours. We'll be celebrating with the kids in WDW in just over two weeks! :banana:

Welcome, you will find lots of great help and friends on here. enjoy your trip

Hi. I am sure you will have a grea trip. These boards are full of many great tips. :-)))).

welcme.gif
The DIS!!!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter