No liquor on board?

GilesFamily

Mouseketeer
I heard that there is a sign at the terminal that they say you can't bring liquor on board. Do they ever enforce it? I know a lot of passengers do..by the caseful! Just wondering if anyone out there actually got their liquor confiscated. It's not like we want to go on a drunken binge or anything. Just would like to buy a couple bottles of wine to bring with us.

from what i understand dcl is the only cruise line that allows you to carry on any beverage, liquor included. we are cruising for the first time 9/17 so don't know anything about a sign at the terminal. does anyone know if this policy has changed? i was planning on taking beer and maybe some wine.

made me look. You scared me here with the title to this thread.

phew!

Yes the sign is there that states no alcohol.

However, unofficially on our last three cruises in since 2002 we HAVE brought smirnoff ice in six packs on board in our carry on bags. Nothing has ever been said when it goes through x-ray. :)

I'm not sure why that sign is there considering Disney says you can bring your own wine to dinner but they charge a corking fee.

Thomas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter