No kids in adult areas even with nursery closed?

If I had a nursery age child, I probably wouldn’t sail right now. If there were no kids’ clubs at all, I wouldn’t sail. I don’t mind the limited kids’ clubs, because we spend most of our cruise time as a family. But I like having some adult only time to do tastings, Palo, etc.

I don’t see them making Palo open to children as that would then alienate a large group of people (myself included) who like having these adult-only dining experiences.

But there is definitely a lot to consider, especially for those traveling with kids. Some will feel these restrictions make it not worthwhile to sail right now, and others will feel that they are okay with the restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter