No FP+ on Mission Space?

ramftbl

Mouseketeer
Hello All-
I've been trying to make FP+ reservations on Mission Space for (2) weeks now and they are "unavailable" on My Disney Experience; anyone know what's going on? Thanks to all who respond!:drive:

Are you looking for June and/or July? If so, I believe Mission Space is scheduled to be down for a refurb.

Go through the single rider line. You may or may not be together, but, it is even faster then Fastpass. Especially for Mission: Space as they really try to get 4 per module every time.

Go through the single rider line. You may or may not be together, but, it is even faster then Fastpass. Especially for Mission: Space as they really try to get 4 per module every time.

There is no single rider line for MS

Only single rider line for Test Track, Rockin Rollercoaster, Expedition Everest, and now Flight of Passage

There is no single rider line for MS

Only single rider line for Test Track, Rockin Rollercoaster, Expedition Everest, and now Flight of Passage
OK, then use the green line it is almost always a walk on. Maybe that's why I thought it was SRL.

green and orange are different experiences so it isn't great advice to go green if someone is looking for the more intense experience. But, as has already been pointed out, the OP's issue is that MS is closed for refurb during that time.

On a related question, we arrive Aug 5, which is after MS is scheduled to reopen. Will FP for it be available at our 60 day mark on June 6?

green and orange are different experiences so it isn't great advice to go green if someone is looking for the more intense experience. But, as has already been pointed out, the OP's issue is that MS is closed for refurb during that time.
I wasn't giving advice, I was commenting on my mistake concerning the single rider line due to the fact that I do use the green side. I didn't say to go to the green side. However, why don't you think that they might want to go to that side? Like it was said, it doesn't matter anyway because it won't be open.

I wasn't giving advice, I was commenting on my mistake concerning the single rider line due to the fact that I do use the green side. I didn't say to go to the green side. However, why don't you think that they might want to go to that side? Like it was said, it doesn't matter anyway because it won't be open.

i may have misunderstood what you were saying. i read it as suggesting to go to the green side as a way of reducing their wait time. which could be a perfectly valid approach as long as they know that there is a difference between the green and the orange and that they are ok with the experience on that side. my intention was only to make sure that they understood that there was a difference, not to start an disagreement.

i've never experienced the green side. i know MS has a fair number of detractors but my daughters and i actually enjoy it a lot. we're going to DW from late June to early July and we're bummed that it'll be closed while we're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter