No Fantasmic????

mom23boyz

Wishing I Had a Magic Wand
Please tell me I'm wrong...I don't see Fantasmic listed as an entertainment option during our trip (Apr 1-6). I do see that it operates seasonally...so does that mean not during the high season of spring break?

Where did you see that? We'll be there similar dates (April 2-7) and I haven't yet found that the calendar on disneyland.com has times for anything in April yet. Is there a calendar I don't know about?

The calendar on the website does go to April, but the whole month of April says there are no fireworks/Fantasmic/parades. I will also be there at this time and was pretty worried about it. Someone on here told me that this is Spring break time for Southern California and that there should definitely be at least one showing of Fantasmic during the week, two during the weekend, and fireworks nightly.

I sure hope so!!!!

The calendar on the website does go to April, but the whole month of April says there are no fireworks/Fantasmic/parades. I will also be there at this time and was pretty worried about it. Someone on here told me that this is Spring break time for Southern California and that there should definitely be at least one showing of Fantasmic during the week, two during the weekend, and fireworks nightly.

I sure hope so!!!!

No need to hope. What you were told is accurate and I would plan for it. :thumbsup2

Disney often posts park hours without entertainment for months that are further out and then fills in entertainment later. I would have a hard time believing that during busy spring break F! and everything else is not going at max schedule - which means at least every night if not twice.

I was just looking at the calendar on disneyland.com again and it just says "None scheduled at this time," so I'm thinking that means they just don't have the actual schedule for those events yet. Does that sound right?

Thanks, you've eased my mind. They do not have the April schedule up yet, but I looked at Mar. 31, which has all the entertainment listed, but no F! I just realized that's a Monday night, which explains why it's not listed. They are doing two shows a night on the weekend and other weekdays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter