No EPCOT bus from Contemporary?

Way quicker to take the monorail. I didn't realise there wasn't a bus, but my guess would be everyone takes the much quicker monrail transportation so a bus isn't necessary.

Way quicker to take the monorail. I didn't realise there wasn't a bus, but my guess would be everyone takes the much quicker monrail transportation so a bus isn't necessary.

On that point, how long does it usually take to make the transfer at the TTC? Do you have to switch platforms?

Contemporary, like all WDW Resorts has direct transportation to all parks. To MK you can go via monorail or boat and for EPCOT via monorail and to all the other parks and DTD it is via bus.

Why everywhere..except EPCOT?
None of the monorail resorts have Epcot buses because they have monorail access. If you want to take a bus to Epcot from a monorail resort, you can take the Blue Flag boat to WL or FW from CR and take their bus.

On that point, how long does it usually take to make the transfer at the TTC? Do you have to switch platforms?
Yes, you will have to go up the ramp to the Epcot monorail from the Resort monorail. How long you wait can vary depending on when the last Epcot monorail came. Usually it can be from no wait to about 10 minutes, if all is running well.

if you want bus - just take the boat to WL - and take their bus to Epcot. - the monorail from the CR is easier - you just need to transfer to the Epcot monorail at TTC (next stop)

no MK resorts - CR/BLT, Polyn or GF - has MK or Epcot buses - it is only when there is a MAJOR problem that they get buses to these parks. (when there is a problem with the monorail)

Epcot Resorts - BWV/I, BC/V, YC D&S - doesn't have buses to Epcot or Studios - you can walk or take the boat.

Because the monorail is the designated transportation to Epcot from the monorail resorts. If the monorail breaks down they will have buses.

We've always used the monorail. The last couple of days, they've been slow and had numerous holds. Obviously, some bus drivers and other employees thought there was bus service. There were several guests waiting for the EPCOT bus. We ended up taking a bus to Hollywood studios and walked over

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter