No discounts in October?

dutton

Mouseketeer
I am a disney visa member and I received a card for a discount thru Oct. 1 and the new winter package covers Nov. on so how about the month of Oct? My Dh said we could go during the kids' school break which is Oct 4-Oct-11 I am so excited, but hate paying rack rates!! Thanks!

I'm going in October also. I also don't want to pay rack rate. The only discount I found was AAA. Its not much but it helps. I went ahead and booked my room with a deposit because they only have so many avaliable. Im still on the look out for a petter deal and I can always chang.

P.S. If your not a AAA member, become one, and it will pay for itself.

I am getting a 15% discount on the AS in Oct. I'm still hoping for AP rates, though. There are no discounts or pkgs out for Oct for 1 of 2 reasons (in my humble opinion): 1) The FTP left too few rooms open for a discount for this month, or 2) Disney will release some sort of discount or pkg for Sept and/or Oct. The AP rates that were released by accident were only through 10/1 anyway, so there's still a glimmer of hope for us Oct visitors. Good luck to all of us! I'm going, AP or not!

October seems to be a high occupancy convention month for the world and they may not need the incentive to fill rooms. Deluxe hotels take a bump up in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter