No December 2022 thread yet?

bigorsmall

ladybug
Looking for a Dec 2022 thread.
Cancelled our 2021 Christmas WDW trip; instead, we went to Hawaii. Did have a great time there, but we miss WDW so much!
I have promised my children that we will go to Disney, this year, for sure!
We are going from Dec 17-Jan 1 at BWV.

Looking for a Dec 2022 thread.
Cancelled our 2021 Christmas WDW trip; instead, we went to Hawaii. Did have a great time there, but we miss WDW so much!
I have promised my children that we will go to Disney, this year, for sure!
We are going from Dec 17-Jan 1 at BWV.
Hey! It looks like someone created a December 2022 countdown thread here: December 2022

Also, I have a January 2023 thread that you are welcome to join, since I see your vacation will overlap into the New Year!: January 2023

Joining in! Booked for late November through early December at POFQ, but wouldn’t say no to a good discount at a deluxe.

Christmas is my favorite time of year at WDW, and I always look forward to this trip the most. Hoping for a full Candlelight Processional this year — and maybe because my dates are early in the season, a chance to see Neil Patrick Harris!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter