No chemo for DH today...

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Platelets were too low......so we are leaving on our jet plane and will face the last treatment when we get back...

Keep us in your thoughts....and hopefully when we get back from seeing Mickey he can have the final treatment before scans.. if not, we go to scans missing that last treatment... what else can we do.....someone else is in control here and has a master plan and I believe that..

Hugs everyone.. I am a little down, but like I have said before it is what it is..

Hugs for you and your dh! Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers that his last treatment will be given. I hope you will be able to relax a bit with the Mouse and enjoy!

:grouphug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: I hope you & your DH have a great time on your trip. Try to relax & get some rest, it's great you have a chance to take a break. I've been in your shoes & know how difficult this is. Remember to try & get some time for yourself - it's not selfish it's very necessary. You're both in our thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Marsha,
I pray that not having the chemo will allow Tom to have a much better trip. Maybe it is a blessing in that he will not be suffering from the after effects. Hopefully you can both relax and forget the real world and loose yourselves in the much more fun Disney world! Try really hard to forget all the bad and focus on the good. You deserve it! :hug:

Tracey

I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you were planning, but I hope it all works out for the best when you return. In the meantime have a nice relaxing trip. Prayers to you both.

Wishing you safe travel, and some magic to soothe your souls :hugs:

Many wishes to you for safe travels and a wonderful trip that rejuvenates those platelets. I've heard Mickey bars to the trick, but maybe that's just one of those silly Disney rumors!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!