No Charge for Trundle on POR

kboles

Earning My Ears
I read that there was no longer going to be an extra charge for the trundle bed, and that people with existing reservations would be refunded/credited back the extra charge amount. Just wondering if anyone has rec'd anything indicating that they would indeed be getting a refund? Thanks.

ps When I called, they said that everyone would be getting something in the mail, and that upon check out you would be credited that amount. Well, I have prepaid so just wondering. Thanks again

Hope this made sense :cool:

I just made a ressie for one night and the CM said, "no charge for the trundle." I don't know about refunds but I'm sure Disney will make it right.

Lori

I had stayed there many times when my kids were young and I never paid extra.
Not sure why but we never paid extra and always had the trundle but we never asked for it and that could be why .

Do they have the fridges in over there yet ?

I booked our rooms yesterday for October at POR and was informed that there is no longer any charge for the trundles, or the fridges, and that all rooms at POR now have a fridge now. (they had just started putting them in when we were at POFQ in Sept)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter