No Availability Jan 1 in studio > Wait List came through!

MLK-RI

Mouseketeer
Wow, I know it is busy but not a studio to be had on Jan 1, 2008. Lots of folks there for New Year's eve, but apparently they are staying through the first this year as well.

So we are waitlisted. Hoping for a pixie dust surprise.

Edited July 25th - Wait list came through, got SSR Studio for Jan 1 !:cool1:

Good luck with the waitlist! I hope things work out for you. Have you looked into paying cash for that night?

Just to update and possibly give hope to others - our wait list came through today (July 25) for a Studio at SSR Jan 1.

Just to update and possibly give hope to others - our wait list came through today (July 25) for a Studio at SSR Jan 1.

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how long were you on the waitlist? I've been waiting for a studio at BCV (feels like forever) and I'm going in September. I'm starting to get nervous.

Simba's mom - We were on that wait list only a month, June 25 to July 25th.

In other wait list news however, we've been on the list for a 2 br at BCV or BWV for Oct 7-14 since the exact 7 month mark. (Trying to switch from VWL) No movement at all there.

I'm on 20 waitlists for the night of October 7... For either a studio or 1 BDR at any resort...

No movement...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter