NJ/NY Scrappers--EK Success Warehouse Sale

BeccaGrace

Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad
EK Success is having a warehouse sale in Clifton, NJ on April 6-9...I just saw the ad in the newspaper today. It mentioned great deals on Jolees, Herma and other EK Success brands (hoping some Disney stuff included) but no specifics on prices, etc.

Here is a link with hours and directions:

http://www.eksuccess.com/warehouse_sales.php?sess_id=7bc417489901f05794832e0ce0e67af5

If any DISers are going maybe I will see you there! I will either be going on Friday or Sunday!

Say it isn't so!!!!!! And I put myself on a spending freeze today, guess it's a good thing DH is out of town and I'm stuck with all the kids.

I went to their last warehouse sale (and going to this one :thumbsup2 )
last time they didn't have ANY DIsney. NOTHING!!!! (I went everyday LoL)

ImaDizneyNut said:
I went to their last warehouse sale (and going to this one :thumbsup2 )
last time they didn't have ANY DIsney. NOTHING!!!! (I went everyday LoL)

I'm assuming since you are going back that it was a good sale:) I'm debating whether to go since it's a bit of a schlep for me...Do you remember how were the prices; what kind of stuff they had; did they have more stuff out each day you went; how crowded it was?
Sorry--I'm just full of questions today! The issue is I wouldn't be able to go until Sunday and I'd hate to drive all the way up there and find most of the stuff gone!

BeccaGrace said:
I'm assuming since you are going back that it was a good sale:) I'm debating whether to go since it's a bit of a schlep for me...Do you remember how were the prices; what kind of stuff they had; did they have more stuff out each day you went; how crowded it was?
Sorry--I'm just full of questions today! The issue is I wouldn't be able to go until Sunday and I'd hate to drive all the way up there and find most of the stuff gone!

I spent over $250.00 :rolleyes1 I can't remember everything I bought but I'll try
they had the whole alphabet punch set (A-Z caps) they sell for around $7.00 EACH in the stores. I got them for $1.00 each. I also got numbers 0-9 and some designs also for $1.00 (regular around $7.00). I got some pen sets, some jolees stickers, some embroided toppers, some tags, I also got 2 packages of each color of the button ups buttons (they had every color they sell I bought them all), tile plays (circles and squares), ticket stickers, vellum paper

I know they had herma dispensors and a bunch of other stuff I didn't get lol

I know the prices were cheaper the next day. I' going on thursday just to see what they have then I'm going on friday :o) for the price drop. Not crowded in my opinion and I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad I had my sons stroller with me. my suggestion is bring a carriage lol

I don't know how the last day of the sale was (if everything was gone or not) so I can't help you with that.

Thanks for all the info--I appreciate it!
I really hope I get there...sounds like lots of great stuff. Although I'm sure my wallet (and dh) would not agree with it!

I went yesterday got there a little be fore 2 got parking right away. When I came out people were parked all over the place and more were waiting for spots.

here's some of the items they had

Anyway, you start off in the $10 section. This is where it differed from last time....Las time all of the items were priced...this time, they give you a shoe box shaped box and let you have at about 8 long aisles of merchandise and you pay $10 for as much as you can fit in the box!!! The box didn't have to close, could be popping at the seams and have stuff stacker sky high in it....as long as the stuff was technically "In" the box, it was only $10. The products included but were not limited too Jolees stickers of every shape and size, quilled stickers, pressed flowers, buttons, tags, fresh cuts, tiles, pebbles, hinges, metal tags, letters, letters and more letters, dot a rific pens, zig pens of all colors and styles, state stickers, photo corners etc. etc. etc. etc. There is not enough room or space in my memory to tell you all of it.

Past the $10 section everything is priced......Stickers 4 for $1 and we are talking large, embroidered titles!, Vacation stickers, park stickers, NFL and MLB stickers etc. etc. etc.

Disney stickers (3-D Pooh and Classic Mickey) $1 each, M&M stickers etc.

Punches....all of the letter punches were 50 cents, whale of a punch $1 each, the Empunchelar machine.....$5!!!!!! All the punches and embossing tiles for it, only 50 cents each!!! Paper craft punches, 3 in a pack....50 cents for all 3!!!

Hermafix tape runners, $1 each, Vario tabs, $1 each-not refills mind you, the entire thing, dispenser with tape and tabs!

Markers.....the 48 piece set in double tipped paint and notched $25 for the set....All other boxed markers (ziggy journaling pens, calligraphy, B&W photo pens) $2 per box

Zig marker sets 4, 5, 6 8 and 12 pc sets....$2

Laura Ashley products.....12x12 albums $5 each, paper $1 a bunch (25 sheets!) page protectors 10 for $1, stickers 4 for $1, little punches 50 cents each

12x12 frames for your wall....$4
6x6 albums $2 each
how to and idea books 25 cents
Thick book of quotes and phrases $1

Fibers $2 box

Overalls tracer template value pack......$1

Paper packs for...........$1

12 x 12 Shadow boxes....$4

Sheet protector 10 per pkg....$1

Singe sheet trancers........50 cents

Rgift bags, boxes or tags......4 for 100

They had more but who can remember lol :banana:

I was very happy I almost passed out when I paid.
Last time I spent OVER $300.00 (hubby informed me this morning how much I really spent lol) this time I spent ::::you might want to sit down for this:::: $104.00, thats it. The lady said $104.00. I said are you sure did you get everything. I had this bag and this bag and this bag lol She started laughing. I said I can't believe I ONLY spent $104.00. She said "only" I said oh yes compared to last time I this is a bargain lol.

I tell you it was that $10.00 section that did the bargaining. Last time you paid for every little tiny thing. This time if you put 2 or 3 packs of something in your box you would have spent $15.00 at the store so it was well worth it Psst.... don't tell I might go back tomorrow LOL

anyways I came home with mountains and moutains of things.
get this I went to ac moore afterwards and spent $50.00 and got nothing for it lol

WOW :Pinkbounc
OMG--Thank you SO much for the detailed report. I was second guessing going but now want to go SO bad!!!!!!! I am hoping there is stuff left by Sunday or maybe I will try to go first thing tomorrow...it sounds like you made a total killing!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter