Nintendo DS cheapest place to get????

missymagic

"Once Upon A Time Their Was An Enchanted Castle"
My daughter has been begging for one for her birthday and I said that is all you will be getting and she was fine with that. Trying to save for our Dec trip but they never seem to go on sale.

Any ideas from my electronic dis friends???

Since the new Lite model came out you should be able to pickup one of the older ones new for around $70 $85. Look at ecost.com

No, the old ones have not yet gone down (at least in stores -- I didn't try the website mentioned above) as I just bought one for my son's birthday. He wanted the old one instead of the lite. Walmart's price was $10-$12 less than Target, Toys R Us, etc. Ironically, there are no real deals now -- at Christmas I got my older son a package at Toys R Us that included a free accessory kit and 1/2 price game.

My son got his at Walmart. Then later the same day I went to EB Games and bought the bundle (Animal Crossing) DS for my daughter for the same price $129. Her's was a better deal, since the game is one they actually like.

Great I will definitely check out those places and our local Sams. That is the only bad thing about a summer B'day no deals on electronics.

Thank's for all your help.

We just saw the new DS with the lite at Sam's, it was a bundle with a game included. We got the Nintendogs bundle at Christmas, since they come with a $30.00 game we thought that was a good deal. We got 3 games for DD as well and found out last week that they are all lost!!! They are very tiny and she would lay them around, we counted her Advance games and some of those are missing as well. We bought a case for her to keep them in which she did for the first few months. Needless to say, she won't be getting a new game for a while!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter