Nine Dragons?

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Any word on the reopening? Going back in early-May, and hoping they may be open by then

No word on its opening yet. I would keep an eye on the Disney Food Blog as they usually have a pretty good sense of when things are getting ready to open.

Resurrecting this thread because we enjoying eating here for TS lunch on our Epcot days. Reasonable lunch prices. Yes, it's Americanized Asian food but we've enjoyed it every time.

Any updates about a possibility of Nine Dragons opening? Our trip starts late July.

Dan

I hope it opens by September this is one of the family favorites...good pricing, great location, and large portions. My guess is that there will be issues bringing in employees from China.

I'm so glad to hear some love for Nine Dragons. We had avoided it because of all the negative reviews, but finally tried it a few years ago. Loved it! And DH really enjoyed interacting with the Chinese server we had-he's spent a lot of time in China on business, and when she brought our food, and he said "Thank You" in Mandarin (I think), she beamed and was so sweet. The food was really great.

We have much better Chinese locally, so it continues to be a no for us. It's not bad, but nothing special either.

We really enjoyed Nine Dragons for all of the reasons others here have listed and they had a great discount for DVC members for lunch. Definitely hoping it will be open by September for our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter