Nine Dragons?

We ate there in November 2011. My daughters are from China..and so they really wanted to go. I remember reading subpar reviews and was worried. But actually..it was really quite good! Yes..the seating was cramped..that I do remember. But we really enjoyed our meals..my daughter had something where she could mix up her own bowls of noodles, meats, dressings..she was in heaven!
After the meal..I told my husband, father and brother that this place had gotten such bad reviews..they were surprised! ( My dad of course asked why I would take him to a place with bad reviews....lol..took a chance!!)

We haven't been in a few years but we've always really enjoyed our meals there. We always had good food and good service. But I also tell people they should always try a place once. Most people on The DIS hate the pizza in WDW but I love it so food really is one of those "to each, his own" things.

I went once for lunch in 2009 so I'm not sure how much has changed since then, but I remember loving it. My favorite was the Shrimp Taro Lollipop Appetizer, at least I believe that's what it was called. I'm a huge fan of dim sum and this was an interesting take on it.
Knowing me I probably got either shrimp fried rice or shrimp lo mein when I was there as an entree, but since I don't really remember it must not have wowed me or anything. I do intend on returning on our next trip though; my family prefers Chinese food over most of the other offerings in World Showcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!