Nine Dragons Ice Tea

babyrich

"I was hiding under your porch because I love you"
This may be stupid but I have to ask....

On one of our visits to WDW, my DH and I had dinner at Nine Dragons. We both ordered ice tea and we can see immediately it was not the regular type of ice tea. It was a greenish color (tint) and it tasted almost fruity but we couldn't put our finger on what fruit. It was awsome!

We asked the waiter what flavor this was; but I think a language barrier ocurred and he didn't seem to know what we were talking about.

We went into the store and bought Jasmine tea; we took it home, made hot tea, than chilled it and it was not the same one, even the color was that of regular tea.

Does anyone know what kind of ice tea they serve at Nine Dragons? :confused: My DH just brought it up thinking of having this for the summer months.

Thank you in advance

Hmm....never ate there, but perhaps it was a oolong tea? They are know as "green" tea - - not green color per se, but because they are not dried (or something) as long as black tea, hence a lighter taste.

You could always e-mail disney and ask...good luck!

Their menu on the WDW site lists a blackberry jasmine tea, could that be it? Also an iced chai, but that's more spicy. Blackberry jasmine sounds more likely.

Thank you for the advice. I'll give them a try.........

9D Chai Ice Tea is to die for. :worship:
I tried buying a To Go order just for the tea and was told they are not set up for carry out. (Seemed odd with the counter service right next door, and I only wanted a glass of ice tea.) :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!