Nikki & Rob's PJ Wishes VR 11/9/09 WP, GF *We leave Sun. morning!!*

Thanks Tink&PirateMamma!

Just one week from today I will be renewing my vows!!:banana::dance3::yay:

I can't believe we are so close now!! All the planning and stressing!:lmao: I am just so excited now.

Today I will ship my package to the GF filled with a bunch of vow renewal stuff! It seems more real now, like OMG we are actually doing this!!:rotfl2:

wow!!!

How fun was this to read:)

I ventured over to this board...I still have a few years before our VR in 2013....when do you think its too early to start planning??!!lol

i just love all your plans:)

We stayed at the GF pre and post wedding...had our rehearsal at Narcoosees....ahhh...

I wish you all the best....have a magical time:)

Thank you so much!!!!:goodvibes

Just a few more days to go!!!:banana::cool1::dance3:

eeeh! How exciting! It's getting so close, is everything organised?

its soooo close!!

are you nervous! are you excited! i bet your feeling a whole bunch of crazy emotions right now!

im excited for you!

I am nervous and excited. I have been having crazy dreams too! My planner Michelle has been so wonderful sending me emails every few days just to make sure I am OK!LOL I have been in contact with all my venders and everyone is ready to go!

Unfortunately there has been a lot of drama going on with my family! My parents are fighting and no longer speaking. My father is bringing his girlfriend and this has started a war in my family. My mother stopped speaking to me for a week! Now we are on speaking terms but really just so we can get through the day. There is so much tension in the air. I had to contact all my venders to make sure they are not in any pictures together and to keep them away from each other as much as possible. My mother actually told me to make sure my dad and his girlfriend stay away from her or else she will loose it on them both no matter where we are. :sad2: She is also not coming to MVMCP with all of us! This is hurting me so much as well as my children. The whole thing is a big mess and not what I expected to be dealing with right before my big day. It really has taken a lot of the magic away from me and stressed me out so much.

Then yesterday my DS(6) came home from school with a sore throat and fever! I am taking him to the Dr. in a little while. I hope he is OK and it's nothing serious! We leave Sunday morning!!!

Oh and to top it off, it's suppose to rain the day of my vow renewal!

I could really use some pixie dust!!!

Sending...no..throwing loads of pixie dust your way:)

Just found this at the very end of your PJ...but wishing you the best....take a deep breath...you can only control your actions and reactions....

hope your little one gets better soon...they can usually fight a little bug in 24-36 hrs:) Mine did...:)

As far as rain...dont worry...suppose to be good luck...it rained on us at Sunset Point...just a constant light drizzle...enough to ruin my hair a bit....but at least we werent sweating...lol

again...

Showers of Pixie Dust:)

at least you wont have this....(tropical theme)

lol..nothing like your girls with napkins on their heads cause of rain!!

BobDiWedding_018.jpg

Sorry to hear you're having some family drama so close to the big day :sad2: Your parents should really take a step back and give some thought to how their behaviour is affecting you. I hope your DS feels better soon too!

Wishing you all the best, and NO RAIN :hug: Can't wait to hear about your day and see pics!

DisneyBride'03
:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:
Thank you! I needed that laugh!!!

mcarthur205
Thank you!!!

My DH has an upper respiratory infection. He is on antibiotics for 5 days so he should be OK when we leave. His fever is gone!

My mom called again and says that she will go to the Xmas party with us. She said she will be on her best behavior. I think the rest of my family making her feel guilty finally got through to her. We'll see, keeping my fingers crossed!

Today I am cleaning, washing clothes, packing and taking care of DS. I have a ton of running around to do tomorrow, then we leave at 7am Sunday!! I can't believe the big day is almost here after planning for so long! I am so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter