Nike Outlets.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi, has anyone bought running shoes from and outlet? DD17 needs a pair for gym. Her last Nikes she got was at a Florida outlet. Today at SportsChek they were over $100.00. What are the prices like?

Check Sears website and catalogues if you get them- they sell NIKE- just got a small catalogue yesterday called "our buyers best" - they had a page of them at 25% off- most expensive was $67 a pair- not a lot to choose from though- also had pages of new balance and adidas- 25% and 30% off. We try to get all our shoes when on vacation in the states- shoes and booze always cheaper in the states!!!!

We were at Vaughn Mills about 3 months ago, and weren't impressed with the Nike outlet's prices. It seems most of the shoe/athletic stores at that time were running the same type of buy-1-get-1-half-off promo, and with their decidedly "non-outlet" prices it wasn't any sort of a deal.

The Canadian outlest are nothing like the ones in the US. I have to wear athletic shoes to work everyday and Nikes fit me perfectly so now I have 7 pair and all were bought in the USA. The most expensive pair I have cost, on sale, $65 USD. Those same shoes here were $120.

If you can cross border shop I highly recommend it. There are a ton of places in the US that you can buy Nikes. Most of mine came from Kohls but I got one pair at Burlington Shoes. Last trip to Florida we went to a Nike outlet and I got a pair for myself and DH got a pair as well, my DD got a pair of sandals. I think the total bill was about $90.

BTW, Nike products are warrantied for 2 years and you can get replacements in Canada on items purchased in the USA. I sent a pair of shoes in last summer that I bought the year before in NC. They ended up sending me a brand new pair of shoes. I didn't expect anything due to the fact that 1...I bought them in the US and 2...I didn't have the receipt anymore. They told me it didn't matter.

We just got back from the Kitchener Nike Outlet, and I am the one that got a pair of shoes. $39.00 - 30% only $27.00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!