Nighttime at DS

NYEmomma

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking we're going to skip MVMCP (we'll probably be going in November again when we take the kids next time and I think they'd appreciate it more than we would on our own). So I'm planning on our MK day having to leave by 7pm and thinking hanging out at DS would be fun. It's been 15 years since we've spent an evening over there... it was still Pleasure Island back then, lol!

What are some fun things to do/check out in the evening at Disney Springs?

If you're going to be there during the holiday season, one cool thing to check out would be the Christmas Tree Trail. This debuted last year, and featured 15 different Christmas trees, each themed after a different Disney movie or group of characters. Over on the West Side, the area by House of Blues, Splitsville and Bongos is always lively late at night, as food, drink and music all collide, and tend to spill out from the restaurants themselves into the concourse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter