Night Of Joy

jeleebeene

<font color=9999CC>Has a caffeine-free Stitch!<br>
Would anyone be able to tell me about the Night Of Joy in September? Due to some unforseen changes, we have to change our vacation from June/July to early September. I was at first upset due to the shorter park hours, but remembered that Night Of Joy is usually the 1st or 2nd weekend in September.

I was just wondering if it is worth attending, how crowds are etc. I know I may be too optomistic, but I am hoping that park hours are a little longer this year, by maybe atleast an hour. From what I have seen, I believe that the park hours from Jan - Mar of this year are open an hour later through periods than last year, that is the only reason I was getting a little hopeful...

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. Any input anyone can provide would be wonderful! Thanks!

Night of Joy is two evenings of contemporary Christian concerts at MK with folks like Michael W. Smith, Jars of Clay, etc. It's a seperate hard-ticketed event. It is usually a VERY crowded weekend with MANY teens. But if that's you're thing, go for it. My personal opinion, I would avoid that weekend (at least MK), just due to the huge crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter