Night of Joy September 2017 and All-Star Sports

Mackenzie Click-Mickelson

Chugging along the path of life
Ok so I was really wanting All-Star Movies for our trip but just found out that at least at this time all standard rooms are sold out aannnddd that's why I wanted to book earlier but no my husband wanted to wait a bit longer..ugh. I've tried through Disney, through Undercover Tourist, through Orbitz and through Tripadvisor..I'll keep trying for sure but in the meanttime I talked with my husband and he was suggesting All-Star Sports instead after looking at the locations and giving him some details.

We've never stayed on-site so I'm coming from little knowledge on the impact but has anyone notice any adverse things with Night of Joy and All-Star Sports resort? I know it's not like the cheerleading events and whatnot but I didn't know if there was still things like extra noise from guests or not..this may be where I'm thinking too indepthly about it but IDK.

Night of Joy 2017 is September 8-9th and we would be staying at All-Star Sports September 8th-17th.

Any wisdom from my fellow DISers would be much appreciated :D

We have stayed at all 3 All Stars and never found one to be nosier than the others. And out of the 3, Sports is our favorite.
Thank you for sharing your experience. You've always been quick to help give advice :-)

I know for me I enjoyed the theming of the movies which is why I wanted to stay there but after my husband's reaction last night I think he enjoys the theming of sports a lot more than movies so if nothing opens up for standard rooms for movies I suppose it won't be the end of the world :P.

I'd think Night of Joy would have more locals than out of town guests??? I have stayed at every All Star resorts and find them to be very similar.
I wondered that too myself but I have seen it talked about from out of town people too so I just didn't know. Thanks for sharing that you find the All-Stars to be very similar :-)

Thank you for sharing your experience. You've always been quick to help give advice :-)

I know for me I enjoyed the theming of the movies which is why I wanted to stay there but after my husband's reaction last night I think he enjoys the theming of sports a lot more than movies so if nothing opens up for standard rooms for movies I suppose it won't be the end of the world :P.

I can't imagine it will affect the resort muvh if at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!