Nicole & Colin 4/12/13, WP, ADH, UK/DP **5/23 Update - Wedding Dress Pictures!!!

I don't think I've commented yet on your PJ... But your dress is so pretty!!!! I'm following along now! :)

Has anyone had flowers done for their wedding or heard any reviews about Jonathan's Flowers in Winter Park, FL? He seems like a really nice guy and the reviews online are generally good. His prices are great too! Anyone have any feedback? :confused3

We are using Raining Roses, Jose is great and has an amazing new showroom. No complaints yet.:goodvibes

You're having the same venues I'm hoping for, WP and ADH! I think it'll be gorgeous. :cool1:

I hope you get to try the dress on soon and that you love it! Be sure to post photos when you do!

Yes ADH is really pretty, I went to see it on my site visit and was blown away! It doesn't need much decor at all!!

Congrats on getting your dress and what luck it was the first one you tried on.

Jasmine looks great on you.

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Congrats on your dress!!! And, I know exactly which Alfred Angelo you went to; I have a friend who works there!!!! :) Do you remember who helped you out?

Thanks! I think her name was Hillary, she was very sweet! She even called me and followed up to tell me thank you for choosing their store. I love great customer service! :goodvibes

Yay your back!

That dress looks fantastic on you! Such a good choice. Congrats on getting the right dress on the first try. :D

The matching flower girl dress is adorable though.

How was the matching veil? I know they have 2 versions of it and it looks like you got the shorter one?

Yea double chins suck I totally wish they didn't exist at all.

Looking forward to the rest of the report. popcorn::

Yay! I'm glad you're following! I was afraid since I was away for so long, I'd loose some followers. I need you ladies to get me through all this planning.

The matching veil was nice, and yes I did get the shorter one. I wasn't really sure that it matched, but the girl in the store said it did and it really doesn't have much detail to begin with so I think it will be fine!

I'm hoping to finish my report next week. We're going today to finish trying on bridesmaids dresses and hopefully pick one. :thumbsup2

I'm here too!! :rotfl: I will be doing some reading as soon as I can but as far as your double chin, I feel ya! Trust me! hahaha You look absolutely stunning in that Jasmine dress by the way! And sort of related but not really, I'll be going to see my favorite band "Garbage" this weekend, they're from Scotland! hee!

Thanks! I know Garbage, but didn't realize they are from Scotland! lol Have fun!

Nice dresses! :love:

Thanks Mrs. Sanchez! I'm still in awe from your gourgeous ceremony! It was absolutely stunning. I'm so glad you shared it with us all!! :goodvibes

Your dress is gorgeous! You will surely sparkle on your big day. :)

Awww, thanks!! :goodvibes

I don't think I've commented yet on your PJ... But your dress is so pretty!!!! I'm following along now! :)

Another follower, yay! :yay: Thanks for the compliments!

We are using Raining Roses, Jose is great and has an amazing new showroom. No complaints yet.:goodvibes

I ended up going with Jonathan's! I talked to a few people and saw some of their work and I was happy. His prices are great too! Fingers crossed! :goodvibes

Squeezing in a quick update before we leave for bridesmaids dress shopping. Here are the choices that two of the girls tried on a month ago and the other girls will be trying today. There are a few other choices that we will try on today as well that I don't have pics of yet.

Choice #1
DSC_0209.jpg

Choice #2 (my favorite)
DSC_0202.jpg

Choice #3 (2nd favorite)
DSC_0211.jpg

And here are the colors they will be, blue is the dress color and green the trim color. The green looks yellow in the picture, but it's really like a light seafoam green.
DSC_0204.jpg

I'm hoping to decide on a bridesmaids dress today and then finish updating you ladies next week on the results and the TR from the site visit! :goodvibes

Woo hoo, I finally managed to get over here!

Your engagement story is so sweet! And your kids are adorable. Your dress looks great on you! I guess you're a no-fuss kind of girl, because I definitely would have tried on a few other dresses just for fun. :rotfl: I love how the flower girl dress matches, she looks too cute! Bridesmaid dress number two is my favorite of the 3. Can't wait to see what you guys chose! Aw, and I love ADH. I'm kind of regretting our reception venue. I fell in love with ADH from the first time I saw it in pictures, but we thought we were doing a plated meal so we ruled it out. Now I'm kind of wanting to see if we can switch. I'm sure you'll love it! It has much more personality than a ballroom. :love:

I'll be following along, keep the updates coming!

Ooh - dress number 2 is my favorite, too! It's so cute and playful with the bubble hem!

Thanks, that why I liked it too! It also looks so cute on!

LOVE your dress!! :love: And the Flower Girl's dress is SO PERFECT with it!

Thanks! My daughter is also wearing that dress as the Jr. Bridesmaid, she's 9. She will walk out right before me after the flower girl and ring bearers!

Woo hoo, I finally managed to get over here!

Your engagement story is so sweet! And your kids are adorable. Your dress looks great on you! I guess you're a no-fuss kind of girl, because I definitely would have tried on a few other dresses just for fun. :rotfl: I love how the flower girl dress matches, she looks too cute! Bridesmaid dress number two is my favorite of the 3. Can't wait to see what you guys chose! Aw, and I love ADH. I'm kind of regretting our reception venue. I fell in love with ADH from the first time I saw it in pictures, but we thought we were doing a plated meal so we ruled it out. Now I'm kind of wanting to see if we can switch. I'm sure you'll love it! It has much more personality than a ballroom. :love:

I'll be following along, keep the updates coming!

Yay! I am a pretty no fuss kind of girl, although I sometime wish I would've tried on more dresses. But I knew I loved that one from the start. We actually chose the 2nd dress with bubbly hem (my favorite). It ended up looking great on all of the girls that were able to try it on. ADH is really nice, I loved it when I saw it! I'm so glad we went with it! Hopefully I can get on here with more updates soon! The Facebook app is just too easy from my phone. Stay tuned! :goodvibes

Hey, just caught up with your PJ. Love your wedding colors & your bridesmaid dresses. Your wedding dress looks amazing, I'm glad you got it!

Nicole, I'm about a month late, but I LOVE your dress! It's just gorgeous, breathtaking! Does the bottom billow when you walk? It looks like it would have a really beautiful movement to it.

Just caught up on your PJ. You and your fiance make such a cute couple and I really enjoyed reading your story. You look stunning in your dress!

Looking forward to reading more!

BritKansas said:
Hey, just caught up with your PJ. Love your wedding colors & your bridesmaid dresses. Your wedding dress looks amazing, I'm glad you got it!

Thanks so much! I have so much more to share since my last post. Thanks for reading.

One_Song said:
Nicole, I'm about a month late, but I LOVE your dress! It's just gorgeous, breathtaking! Does the bottom billow when you walk? It looks like it would have a really beautiful movement to it.

Michelle, I had to get one of those under skirts that pushed the bottom out a bit. The dress is very airy at the bottom, it flows nice!!

LittleKittyMarie said:
Just caught up on your PJ. You and your fiance make such a cute couple and I really enjoyed reading your story. You look stunning in your dress!

Looking forward to reading more!

Thanks!! I have plenty more updates I just need a good computer day. Thanks for reading.

:wave2: Hi, Nicole!!!
•Oh my, I love the Jasmine dress on you! It is so stunning. Hooray for the dream princess dress!
•The bridesmaid dresses / colors look beautiful, as well.
•Any new updates soon? :)

Nicole oh my goodness I have not been on anyone's PJs in sooo long! I love the jasmine dress btw and the color scheme is still awesome!!! I am going to start reading PJs again and commenting!

Teresa

Hi Ladies!! :wave2: Wow, it's been to long since I updated, life has been so busy!!! I have tons of updates to post on here, probably a couple weeks worth so I will get busy with these in the next couple weeks and post as I have time! I hope you are all still with me! :cheer2:

Just to get things started, here is some of our favorite engagement pictures taken this past September at Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club and Boardwalk Resorts. We originally had planned to do Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside, but the rain stopped us from doing much that wasn't under cover so we had to change location last minute. I was a little disappointed about not getting Riverside, but Regina is a fabulous photographer so the pictures came out great anyway! We love them!

Engagement-0046.jpg

Engagement-0041.jpg

Engagement-0009.jpg

Engagement-0003.jpg

Engagement-0024.jpg

Engagement-0027.jpg

Hi, just joining in here! The jasmine dress is gorgeous on you! I'm loving all of your pics and plans so far, can't wait to read more! My fiance is from Scotland as well, and we are trying to get some ideas for tying a Scottish theme into our wedding, are you going to as well? Looking forward to reading more! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter