Nickelodeon Hotel $129 per night plus 3rd night FREE

lovinpoohbear

lovinpoohbear
What a deal - saw this on travel zoo, good on weekdays AND weekends now through December 25. Upgrade to a Kids suite for only $20 more per night :cool1: Use the code FUN FALL DISCOUNT

lovinpoohbear said:
What a deal - saw this on travel zoo, good on weekdays AND weekends now through December 25. Upgrade to a Kids suite for only $20 more per night :cool1: Use the code FUN FALL DISCOUNT

Oh, that's a great deal! We stayed there before it became the Nick hotel (it was still just the Holiday Inn). We loved it!!! I recommend staying there over staying at a WDW value resort. We're talking about staying at the Nick hotel on our next trip.

lovinpoohbear said:

Where do you put the code?

mamalle said:
I was wondering the same thing. I cant put a code in anywhere :confused3

I figured it out:

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/orlando-hotels/264444
Click here to book this special online with the Nickelodeon Family Suites. NOTE: Your "3rd Night FREE" discount will not appear in the Estimated Total Price, however it will be reflected on your reservation upon arrival at the hotel.

If you click on the "book " link..the code is prefilled for you. I couldn't find any weekends in Dec. though.

Thanks so much for posting. I just booked this, but they would not give it to me for the Sat night of our 2 night stay. I called and tried through the internet - both gave me $209 for SAt nght. If anyone has a way to find out how to get it for the SAt night stay, please let me know. I am going to bring a print out to show them, but I'm not sure if they will adjust it.

Although there is a link to click on the Travelzoo website, the price don't come up as advertised.
Your better off calling the nick hotel and speak to someone, make sure you say the code FUN FALL DISCOUnt and the third night is free. One bedroom suites are $129 per night and two bedroom kidsuites with a NICK theme are $149 per night.
I got the two bedrooom suite and since the third night is free, I am only paying $334 (including taxes) for my three night stay.
I had to call twice since the first time I called I was quoted 200ish per night and no third night free :confused3
The second time I called, I got a great rep who put it the codes and got me third night free. So I think that some reps are aware of the deal, other are not
Hope this helps!!! :)

I just called and booked for Nov 2-5 the two bedroom suite and got $149 a night with the third night free!! Awsome deal.. I have wanted to stay there but the rates were so high.. Thanks so much for sharing this information!!

cougar242 said:
I just called and booked for Nov 2-5 the two bedroom suite and got $149 a night with the third night free!! Awsome deal.. I have wanted to stay there but the rates were so high.. Thanks so much for sharing this information!!
Your very welcome :) I couldn't believe it myself! The rates always seem high for the nick hotel. I made my character breakfast ressies already!! I am so excited!!! :goodvibes

To get character breakfast ressies do you call them or is there somewhere on the website? Thanks

I hope they have some sort of special like this in March. We want to surprise our boys with a night here the last night of our trip- pretend we are going to the airport, and instead stop at the Nick Hotel for some swimming fun!

cougar242 said:
To get character breakfast ressies do you call them or is there somewhere on the website? Thanks
You have to call the 800 number and ask to be connected to character reservations :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter