Nick, Marie, The Diva's & Me!! Finally Finished 10-20-13!!

And the last post of photopass pics!

Well folks, that completes this report. I'm glad I took a few notes otherwise, constructing the last day would have been impossible to remember. Just kinda at a loss of what happened on our travel day home......but oh well.

Thank You for reading!!

Great that you finished it! Glad you found time! I love all of the Photopass shots of Nick and Marie ... what a special memory for them. Photos are my favorite souvenirs.

I have never seen a Photopass photographer in BugsLand before!

PHXscuba

Great that you finished it! Glad you found time! I love all of the Photopass shots of Nick and Marie ... what a special memory for them. Photos are my favorite souvenirs.

I have never seen a Photopass photographer in BugsLand before!

PHXscuba

I got one of their pics made into an 8x10. It was the one of Nick kissing Marie's cheek. Love that pic!

I hadn't seen a photopass photographer in BugsLand either. We saw him standing there and asked for him to take our picture. A few minutes into it.....Flik came out and joined us! Bonus!

Laurie, seeing your photopass photos is making me ben more excited for our trip in a little over a month! I got my Photopass Plus cd in the mail yesterday!

Laurie, seeing your photopass photos is making me ben more excited for our trip in a little over a month! I got my Photopass Plus cd in the mail yesterday!

I really like the Photopass+!! If you do any of the rides that are included or the character meals (which we do a lot of them usually).....it more than pays for itself!! One character meal portrait package is just over $30........ So you get it AND its put on your CD.

We might be going down for 1-2 days in early December.....I don't think I'll be buying the photopass this time. Too short of a time period to get our monies worth out of it. (which is a bummer)

Awesome! We leave for CA on Friday nov 29 and fly back home on Dec9. Then we go back in March because hubby has some work training to do and I'll be flying solo while he's in class during the day!

Awesome! We leave for CA on Friday nov 29 and fly back home on Dec9. Then we go back in March because hubby has some work training to do and I'll be flying solo while he's in class during the day!

If we come......we'd be coming in either the evening of Dec. 8th or the morning of the 9th. We'll just be missing each other!

I just love this picture. You two look so much alike.

On a sad note, we might have to cancel our trip. boohoo

Beth

Thanks......I like it too. I had to laugh at Nick's wedding.....someone said.....wow Nick, you really look like your dad!! lol

OH NO!!! Why??? I hope you can work something out & still go!!!

Thanks......I like it too. I had to laugh at Nick's wedding.....someone said.....wow Nick, you really look like your dad!! lol

OH NO!!! Why??? I hope you can work something out & still go!!!

That's funny, he looks identical to you. I'm jealous, all my kids look like their Dad.

I'm hoping we can go but we'll have to see. It is a personal issue. I'll pm you.

That's funny, he looks identical to you. I'm jealous, all my kids look like their Dad.

I'm hoping we can go but we'll have to see. It is a personal issue. I'll pm you.

Nick looks like me, Derek looks like Mike & Tyler is in between (also the middle child).

I'll go read!!

popcorn::Finished! Nick and Marie are a very cute couple! I loved all their PhotoPass pics, but especially the kiss and the one where she's leaning away from him. Looked like a fun trip, and I'd love to take that tour one day! Off to read the October PTR!

popcorn::Finished! Nick and Marie are a very cute couple! I loved all their PhotoPass pics, but especially the kiss and the one where she's leaning away from him. Looked like a fun trip, and I'd love to take that tour one day! Off to read the October PTR!

They got some cute pics to remember that trip by!! We did have a good time....it was fun spending time with just them. The Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour is very good....I highly suggest taking it!!

Great report

:goodvibes Thank You!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter