Nicest offsite villas

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
What are the nicest offsite 3 or 4 bed villas you can get ?
I like vaction homes and nice decor, but I also like resort features like lush landscaping and lakes. Planning this for part on site part offsite stay next April.:D

Magicmouse2:

Cypress Pointe and Windsor Palms both have 3 bedroom suites and are both in resort type areas.

Emerlald Island has to have the best landscaping of all the resorts, we just got back and the resort is beautiful, I have stayed at and loved Windsor Palms and a lot of the other developments in the area and they don't come close to Emerald Island for looks.

Does anyone have a link to Cypress pointe and emerald island ?
Are these resorts nicer than Sheraton Vistana ? I saw Robinrs Photos and it looks perfect.

Marriott Grand Vista has 3 bedroom condos and is a wonderful resort. One of the Marriott timeshares at the Marriott Orlando World Center also has 3 bedroom villas and is very nice. Sounds like either would fit the bill for being "resort" villas.

Look into Summer Bay Resort. They have some individual 3BR pool homes which sleep up to 8 and regular timeshare 3BR condos that sleep up to 12 people. Nice resort with a lot to do.

Marriott Cypress Harbour has lovely, mature landscaping with a lot to do there as well. But they only offer 2BR condos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter