Nice leather flip flops allowed at dinner???

iluvwdw4ever

DIS Veteran
Just wondering what shoes to pack for my sons for our casual dinners??? They will be wearing nice khaki shorts and polos..I found some nice leather flip flops at Old Navy and need to know if these will be allowed.

THANKS!!!

That will be fine. I wore my leather strap sandals to cruise casual dinners last week. I really don't think that a lot of people pay attention to what others are wearing. I know I don't.

Anything beyond bathing suits and bare feet is "allowed". The dress suggestions are just that .... suggestions. . You will see it all!

Dinner is very casual. You could even wear flip flops. You would want your children as comfortable as possible. We just returned last week and we're looking forward to the Dream's arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter