• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nice hotel near MCO with shuttle

kandb

DIS Veteran
We might not rent a car for our upcoming WDW trip in August. If we don't we will be staying at a hotel close to MCO on arrival night and night before departure. We want a hotel that has a free shuttle that could bring us to and from MCO. Hopefully one that isn't too expensive. Any ideas?

We might not rent a car for our upcoming WDW trip in August. If we don't we will be staying at a hotel close to MCO on arrival night and night before departure. We want a hotel that has a free shuttle that could bring us to and from MCO. Hopefully one that isn't too expensive. Any ideas?
Townplace Suites

The Hyatt would be my first choice if your arrival flight is very late or departure is very early. Otherwise, I'll often go with the Marriott MCO Lakeside.

We stayed at the La Quinta right by the airport last year. It was under 150 for the night and had a shuttle. It quit running at 10 though. I would stay again.

We are going beginning of next year and I’ve been pricing lately. The cheapest with a shuttle I’ve found is the holiday inn at $110 (looks like it’s across the highway from the La Quinta we stayed at). Not sure if the shuttle is 24 hours or not as we need it late.

I have booked a refundable rate at the Hyatt as of now. Not sure if it’s worth the $200 price difference from the holiday inn or not though. Would be nice for convenience but that’s a huge difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter