Nice Cheap Suite Hotel Near Disney

chaoscent

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We are checking out of Old Key West on Friday 2/8 and don't go home until the afternoon of 2/9. We will be going to the parks on 2/8 and outlet shopping and Downtown Disney the morning of 2/9. My mom is insisting on picking up the cost of this night since Sis, DH & I are paying for everything else including her airfare. So I am trying to stay under $150 for a suite (we are staying in Quality Suites Lake Beuna Vista the first Night).
Has anyone stayed at Hawthorne Suites and do you know if they are nice?
Thanks, Penny :hippie:

I've heard great things about the Doubletree Suites at Downtown Disney. Two room suite, full breakfast. I've seen it on www.allearsnet.com for $99/night. Hope that helps!

Thanks but it is cominug up at $170 a night. :confused3 However, I booked the Sheraton Vistana 2 bedroom suite for $109 & taxes per night. Penny

I did, but for the data I wanted it didn't come up $99? I tried many times :confused3 . Thanks for helping though. Much Appreciated. :goodvibes
Penny :hippie:

also there is the 3 marriott suites hotels in mariott village LBV.. very close and around 79 a nt. a couple of them include breakfast. the marriott residence inns have full breakfast and evening snacks.
I like embassy suites too full cooked to order brkfast and cocktails soda in evening. there are two or three locations and they run specials for thier 2 rm suites. Usually have an indoor pool and spa too! I think they are a hilton hotel chain

We stayed a week at Hawthorn Suites on Palm Parkway and loved it. Nice, quiet. My son left his Mickey crocs at the pool one night and the next day after the parks, we realized where they might be. Lo and behold, they were right where he had left them. Go to the Magicard website and I think it comes up $89.00 a night.

I stay at the Hawthorne Suites on Canada Avenue last year and it was clean and had excellent free breakfast.

We ended up making reservations at Sheraton Vistana for $109 plus tax. Thanks for your recommendations everyone. Penny:hippie:

Where/when were you able to get that rate? (I'm going later, but would love to see this suite for that rate...) Is that the king with 2 singles?

BTW, thanks all for the insight on suites, good to know what options there are...

Hi Kriti mom....I went into allears and clicked on the code and it came up $159.99, am I doing something wrong? I would love to get Doubletrees at $99. as we are staying for 14 nights in July.

Hi Kriti mom....I went into allears and clicked on the code and it came up $149.99, am I doing something wrong? I would love to get Doubletrees at $99. as we are staying for 14 nights in July.

Me too...keeps coming up at $169.00, Could it be that the $99 rate is only available on certain dates???:confused3

Hi Kriti mom....I went into allears and clicked on the code and it came up $159.99, am I doing something wrong? I would love to get Doubletrees at $99. as we are staying for 14 nights in July.

There's an additional charge for extra adults. So if you put in 3 or 4 adults (over 18) the rate goes up, up, up.

Which of the hotels you have been discussing (radison, Sheraton vistana) is closest to get the magic kingdom?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter