NHL CBA - Lockout. UPDATE(1/11) The Season's Back On! Let Fantasy Hockey Begin

jenny105 said:
Have any of you guys heard of Draft Day? They're a fantasy league site and sometimes host free games where you can win money. I used it a lot during football season and sometimes they have free NHL games. I won $1 last night lol

That sounds fun! I'll check them out when I get home

Does anyone knowing they have any NHL Themed pins or vinylmation at the world? I'm hoping to get something for myself and my friend when we're down there in a few weeks!

Does anyone knowing they have any NHL Themed pins or vinylmation at the world? I'm hoping to get something for myself and my friend when we're down there in a few weeks!

Unfortunately, I don't think so. I'd love to see a Disney character with a spoked B.

BDL said:
Unfortunately, I don't think so. I'd love to see a Disney character with a spoked B.

Darn.... Thanks though! I know they did something with Mickey and the bruins if you google search it. I was hoping for that but it seems its a few years old.

I've seen stuff in the Canada pavilion but it's all Mapleleafs!

I've seen stuff in the Canada pavilion but it's all Mapleleafs!

Now that you mention it, I saw some Habs and Canucks stuff there as well when I went 2 years ago. They were just t-shirts, though, I believe.

Is anyone else feeling kind of blah about this season? I don't know if it's because of the shortened season or because of how the NHL handled the lockout mess but I don't care that much. I feel like it's something to get through until the real season starts in October. My boyfriend commented that I haven't been paying much attention to the games lately and my response was it's a half season so I only half care.

Is anyone else feeling kind of blah about this season? I don't know if it's because of the shortened season or because of how the NHL handled the lockout mess but I don't care that much. I feel like it's something to get through until the real season starts in October. My boyfriend commented that I haven't been paying much attention to the games lately and my response was it's a half season so I only half care.

Not me, the Habs are playing well. :goodvibes

:laughing: Don't get me started on the Pacioretty hit.

I'm just not as excited for hockey as I usually am. I think a big part of that is cause half my team is injured and I was pissed at the NHL/NHLPA for a solid 6 months. And me feeling old because I can no longer watch a game on tv without my glasses. :rotfl:

:laughing: Don't get me started on the Pacioretty hit.

I'm just not as excited for hockey as I usually am. I think a big part of that is cause half my team is injured and I was pissed at the NHL/NHLPA for a solid 6 months. And me feeling old because I can no longer watch a game on tv without my glasses. :rotfl:

Yes that Charra hit on him a couple of years ago was pretty bad.

I'm liking the season, so far. Thanks to NBCSports and the NHLNetwork I can see 3 or more out of market games a week. And with all the moves taking place, it's only going gonna get more interesting.

And quit being so greedy declansdad. First your Habs are leading the division. Then you take the lead in our head to head game this week. Now you reacquire Boston's lovable Newfie, Ryder. What's next? (And don't say the Cup)

I'm liking the season, so far. Thanks to NBCSports and the NHLNetwork I can see 3 or more out of market games a week. And with all the moves taking place, it's only going gonna get more interesting.

And quit being so greedy declansdad. First your Habs are leading the division. Then you take the lead in our head to head game this week. Now you reacquire Boston's lovable Newfie, Ryder. What's next? (And don't say the Cup)

I'm on the fence with that trade. I thought Cole's grit and his ability to score added a lot to Montreal. Ryder is good but it's tough to bring a guy like that back. We can only hope that he will look to put up some decent numbers with his contract expiring this year.

Too early to talk about the cup; I'm not a Leafs fan.

I thought I"d feel that way. However, a 16-0-3 start has me VERY INTO THIS SEASON. The rest of you are all playing for 2nd place. Go Hawks !

I'm on the fence with that trade. I thought Cole's grit and his ability to score added a lot to Montreal. Ryder is good but it's tough to bring a guy like that back. We can only hope that he will look to put up some decent numbers with his contract expiring this year.

Too early to talk about the cup; I'm not a Leafs fan.

I think he was sour grapes in the room.. He had to Go.. I agree about bringing him back:rolleyes:.. Time will tell on that one..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter