NHL 2021/2022 Season Thread

I wonder if the NHL/European leagues would ever consider doing a Champions League style tournament?:confused3

I wonder if the NHL/European leagues would ever consider doing a Champions League style tournament?:confused3

The rules are different. Rink sizes are different. At least FIFA has pretty universal rules.

I get that for international competition like the Olympics, they use unified rules. And the biggest thing would be whether or not a full-size rink can be used.

Sharks are getting 7 players and their head coach back, who were on the COVID-19 protocol.

Head coach Bob Boughner and seven players including Timo Meier, Erik Karlsson and Marc-Edouard Vlasic were cleared by the National Hockey League Friday to rejoin the San Jose Sharks active roster after spending time in the league’s COVID protocol.​

Thoughts on the games so far? Watching the NY Rangers and CanMNT vs Mexico game at the same time. 😁

Blackhawk fan, team finally starting to settle down a bit. More heads need to roll regarding Kyle Beach. our star players had to have known and did NOTHING. still in complete shock that 'winning the cup' was more important. what a horrible stain on those 3 cups that they won while not saying anything to anybody........

Anthony Cirelli on the Lightning had a huge game. A goal, a big fight, and a broken nose from the puck. And he only played 9:57 min.

Anyone’s team surprising them this season?
Mine, I expected the Wild to be good, but I didn't think they'd be on top of the Western Conference.
There's the possibility that the Coyotes might be locked out of their arena for failure to pay rent and taxes. The owner of the arena is the city of Glendale.

https://theathletic.com/news/coyote...na-charges-delinquent-tax-bills/ArAVPFTj0LId/
https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id...ila-river-arena-unpaid-taxes-fees-report-says
They should just move to Quebec City, or move into the arena at ASU. About the right number of seats too. The NHL needs to have a minimum average attendance to keep the team.

Mine, I expected the Wild to be good, but I didn't think they'd be on top of the Western Conference.

They should just move to Quebec City, or move into the arena at ASU. About the right number of seats too. The NHL needs to have a minimum average attendance to keep the team.

Looks like they won't be locked out after making tax payments and at least paying partial back rent, but they're not fully current.

The Coyotes said earlier Thursday that all bills and taxes owing to the City of Glendale and the state of Arizona were paid, one day after it was reported they might be locked out of their building if they didn't pay up.​
Morgan writes that ASM Global, which operates Gila River Arena, received a cheque that brings the Coyotes current on game-day expenses, but not on rent.​
ASM Global, Morgan reports, will send a letter to the Coyotes with a schedule for timing of future payments.​

Nick Bjugstad of the Minnesota Wild was doing a press conference today talking about the Winter Classic in Minneapolis, sounds like the players are worried it's not going to happen. Two teams stopped completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter