NHL 2021/2022 Season Thread

Hawks finally won and a hat trick by Patrick Kane. Normally, I would be beaming with pride on such a great win, but everything has changed now. I'm just so conflicted. Kane's comments about the Kyle Beach situation were just so tone deaf, I can't believe he said them.

There was a great article on The Athletic about the issue that really spoke to me - do I stay a fan of this team or do I walk away??

https://theathletic.com/2920401/202...-leaves-their-fans-facing-a-difficult-choice/

Hawks finally won and a hat trick by Patrick Kane. Normally, I would be beaming with pride on such a great win, but everything has changed now. I'm just so conflicted. Kane's comments about the Kyle Beach situation were just so tone deaf, I can't believe he said them.

There was a great article on The Athletic about the issue that really spoke to me - do I stay a fan of this team or do I walk away??

https://theathletic.com/2920401/202...-leaves-their-fans-facing-a-difficult-choice/

Same with Toews saying they were stand up guys.

Same with Toews saying they were stand up guys.

Yeah - such stupid comments. Alex DeBrincat's comments were so much more mature and thoughtful and he was only 12 years old when this all happened. The Cat is the future and I am looking forward to watching his continued development over the next few seasons.

Lightning had a good win last night.
I liked that they handed the Capitals their first regulation loss. It was great fun to watch. I still don't like Tom Wilson. Hedman and Cernak had to take a body maintenance day supposedly because of him. However, I think the courage of Cernak taking those 2 Ovi one timers probably caused some serious bruising.

Predictions for tonight? I get to see hockey tonight and Decision Day MLS playoff games tomorrow. It’s going to be a great sports weekend. Praying the NY Rangers get back to winning ways.

I don’t know who has had the worse gameplay tonight so far, Montreal or New York Rangers.

A little surprised that the Sharks are still doing so well with so many players out. Adin Hill had a pretty good homecoming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter