next year's choices...

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
We would like to take a longer Fantasy cruise in summer 2020 (limited by teaching schedule). We are not going to WDW next year (saving DCL points for 2021). This would be DCL #6 since 03; previously 3 4 nighters, one 3 night, one 7 night, all 4 ships.
The last few years we have only taken 4-5 night trips as DH runs a small business and it is hard for him to get away. Even if we rent a lake house near home he usually drives to the office a couple of times. But if this is our one big trip in 2020 he is more open to it.
So here are the choices I have:
1) 5 night to Cozumel and CC on 7/6. I don't want to do Nassau again; we stayed onboard last year and plan to do so this June as well. So this is shorter but a different itinerary.
2) 6/13 7 night to Tortola and St. Thomas and CC. I have never been to either, and they both sound like good spots with nice snorkel/beach things to do.
3) 7 night to Cozumel, Cayman and Falmouth, and CC. I have been to Cozumel and Cayman but it was in 04. Would probably do the falls in Falmouth. This is cheaper than the eastern if we leave 6/6; more if we leave 6/20.
Obviously the 5 night is the least expensive (pricing out 5E aft for all).
Anyone have input? All opinions appreciated.

The 7 night to Tortola, St. Thomas and CC would be a whole new experience to you since you’ve been to Cozumel and Cayman before. As I’ve never been to Western Caribbean, I couldn’t speak for it. But the Eastern ports (Tortola and St. Thomas) have beautiful beaches! The Baths in Tortola is really beautiful IMO, and so is Trunk Bay in St. John.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter