Next tribute store

We are there 4th June , hopefully something will be there and will be some sort of food stalls

The new Jurassic World film is coming out in June so maybe something to do with that? I know they already did one for VelociCoaster opening but they could probably recycle some stuff from that.

I am kinda hoping maybe they will make it a universal monster store, they need to start prepping for reopening of the Mummy ride, so it's a good time shift everything over! My husband thought maybe Jurassic Park again since the new movie is coming. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

A true Monsters tribute store would be awesome, but since they already have the one in the Mummy gift shop I don't see it happening. Jurassic World would be very synergistic but want to see something new too since they just did that last summer.

I overheard two cast members in the Monsters tribute store talking about the new tribute store last week. I believe they mentioned that the new tribute store would open the day before Memorial day. They didn't have any specifics on the theme of the tribute store yet.

I overheard two cast members in the Monsters tribute store talking about the new tribute store last week. I believe they mentioned that the new tribute store would open the day before Memorial day. They didn't have any specifics on the theme of the tribute store yet.
Interesting!! I wonder what it will be!

They could just start early on HHN. Teasers about houses or scare zones. Maybe some riddles for clues. Drop a little bit of merchandise early. Build the enthusiasm for the event. The first t-shirt was released when we were there for Spring Break, I would love to see more.

They could just start early on HHN. Teasers about houses or scare zones. Maybe some riddles for clues. Drop a little bit of merchandise early. Build the enthusiasm for the event. The first t-shirt was released when we were there for Spring Break, I would love to see more.
I think that could be a fun idea in a small shop, or even use the IoA tribute-esque shop as it seems to always have a spooky theme (The Christmas version still felt very Halloween). However, I think doing HHN full tribute store in the summer would be too much. That would make it be the same Halloween set up for 5-6 months. I'd rather see something completely different for the actual tribute store over the summer to keep it fresher and different.

We are going the first part of June and would love for it to be done by then. We love walking through the store!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter