Next Release Date for Cruises?

I am curious at where the magic will go. i think the wonder will do the same in 2012-mexico, alaska. but i think wonder will visit hawaii to/from mexico for the repo cruises.
i think that the magic won't go back to the med. they have already done med a few years. I think that it will homeport in NYC with cruises to Bermuda, Caribbean/Bahamas, and maybe Canada/new england.
i have been to NYC once and loved it. ive also always wanted to go to bermuda. but i wont be surprised if they send the Magic back to europe.

I think the Magic will go somewhere in Europe for the summer, but cruise from NY and/or Galveston during the other seasons.

DCL has made changes to their website so people can quote and book in Euros and Pounds. They would not have done this for the 2011 season only. They have also started advertising more in Europe lately. I think you will see the magic doing some version of Europe every summer for a while. As many have posted NY, Gavelston or other will be for the Oct to March season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter