Next Big Attraction for WDW?

Horizons1

Mouseketeer
Now that Expedition Everest is completed , has anyone heard of what the next new E-ticket might be? Couldn't really find anything new in the rumor mill, except some light rehab stuff, etc.

Maybe not 'E-ticket', but the next new original attraction. Always looking forward for new stuff.:yay:

Has anyone heard anything?

I guess the same couple of rumors: a log flume ride at Canada, and the "E" ticket possibility near the area of the old sub ride in the MK where the "Pooh" play area is. That was the the most prevalent rumor that was supposed to happen once Expedition Everest was finished. We can hope, can't we? ;)

I guess the same couple of rumors: a log flume ride at Canada, and the "E" ticket possibility near the area of the old sub ride in the MK where the "Pooh" play area is. That was the the most prevalent rumor that was supposed to happen once Expedition Everest was finished. We can hope, can't we? ;)

Cool, I would love to see some new attractions at WS, however, im not too excited about the Gran Fiesta.

A flume ride in Canada could be really cool.

I did hear something about the Rhine River at the Germany Pavilion......but still, just rumors.

I love attraction gossip:)

Cool, I would love to see some new attractions at WS, however, im not too excited about the Gran Fiesta.

A flume ride in Canada could be really cool.

I did hear something about the Rhine River at the Germany Pavilion......but still, just rumors.

I love attraction gossip:)

That Rhine River thing was actually a viable ride idea before Epcot was finished. Guess they just decided to cheap-out on that one.

Disney managment have been considering doing a complete makeover of Space Mountain as what they did to the version at Disneyland. Unfortunatley, the plans are constantly changing on a daily basis.

Disney managment have been considering doing a complete makeover of Space Mountain as what they did to the version at Disneyland. Unfortunatley, the plans are constantly changing on a daily basis.

Let's hope not...from what I hear the West Coast makeover was less then STELLAR.

Let's hope not...from what I hear the West Coast makeover was less then STELLAR.

I never went on the old DL Space Mountain, but the new one (not the rockin version but the slightly older new one) was incredible and blows the WDW one away IMO

I heard the next big thing will be a bank of huge, brightly colored and brilliantly themed dollar changing machines where the guest, with the assitance of Mickey and the gang will be able to change their hundred, fifty or twenty dollar bills to more useable demoninations for a paltry 20% fee and get a photo op with a cardboard Mickey, Captain Jack or Stitch FREE. Sounds like winner!;)
pirate:

I heard the next big thing will be a bank of huge, brightly colored and brilliantly themed dollar changing machines where the guest, with the assitance of Mickey and the gang will be able to change their hundred, fifty or twenty dollar bills to more useable demoninations for a paltry 20% fee and get a photo op with a cardboard Mickey, Captain Jack or Stitch FREE. Sounds like winner!;)
pirate:

Nice try. You had me until I noticed it did not include any Pixar characters. Must be a joke then

Originally posted by DabarDon't forget the current construction of Midway Mania in the Studio.

Is this the new Monsters Inc. ride. Do you know anything more about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter